Hi to ahbao9388

lesterrr

New Member
hey alex.. i'm the one who parked beside u today in sch... kinda surprised another evo in sch ?



regards shawn
 

AhBao9388

Well-Known Member
lesterrr said:
hey alex.. i'm the one who parked beside u today in sch... kinda surprised another evo in sch ?



regards shawn

oh u spotted my car huh hee... i was surprise that an evo was parked in my sch too same colour somemore haha.. so wat u doin there hee.. when i had my break i saw some guys was like wtf 2 of the same kind lol

regards alex
 

lesterrr

New Member
hmmm i was studying in tat sch too.. but seldom drive the evo to sch... usually drive the toyota corolla...
 

Ahmad Zahir Saini

New Member
Hello there. Nice to know you. I was the owner of the yellow E8 that spoke to you about your Gialla bumper. You and lesterrr are two very fortunate schooling kids to own an evo. It take me 20 over years to teach in ITE to ever own an evo. Anyway nice talking to you. Hope to chat with you and probably get to know lestrrr whenever I go to that school.
 

AhBao9388

Well-Known Member
Ahmad Zahir Saini said:
Hello there. Nice to know you. I was the owner of the yellow E8 that spoke to you about your Gialla bumper. You and lesterrr are two very fortunate schooling kids to own an evo. It take me 20 over years to teach in ITE to ever own an evo. Anyway nice talking to you. Hope to chat with you and probably get to know lestrrr whenever I go to that school.

hi it is my pleasure that i could get to chat with you too. ever since fr the term when i juz started i have already notice your car but did not get a chance to know you in person. although both me and lesterrr are fortunate that our parents pamper us in gettin such a car but i will never be able to compare to you guys who went thru hardwrk to archieve your dream of owning an evo. i should b envyin u guys instead. gib mi even 30yrs, i do not even know if i would ever get a chance to own one. so u don teach in dover? anyway my car has always been a target for those youngster in sch and i can nv get the chance to catch the culprit hw sad... .... hopfully to catch up wif u soon...
 

Ahmad Zahir Saini

New Member
I was teaching in Balestier(Building Drafting) for a while. Now in Clementi. Now and then, I would drop by dover and HQ. What course are you in? You should have taken a course in Automotive Technology (Balestier) considering that you own a car. Some of the students in Balestier especially those in the Automotive trade also drive fast cars (Integra Type R, EK4 and other soupped-up cars) to school. I have seen them servicing their own cars in the school workshops. In a way it could save them some servicing costs since they have the facilities. We have some state-of-the-art vehicle equipment there eg.Diagnostic machine, wheel alignment/balancing machine etc See u around.
 

AhBao9388

Well-Known Member
Ahmad Zahir Saini said:
I was teaching in Balestier(Building Drafting) for a while. Now in Clementi. Now and then, I would drop by dover and HQ. What course are you in? You should have taken a course in Automotive Technology (Balestier) considering that you own a car. Some of the students in Balestier especially those in the Automotive trade also drive fast cars (Integra Type R, EK4 and other soupped-up cars) to school. I have seen them servicing their own cars in the school workshops. In a way it could save them some servicing costs since they have the facilities. We have some state-of-the-art vehicle equipment there eg.Diagnostic machine, wheel alignment/balancing machine etc See u around.

when i was in my nitec stream i did opt for automotive as my 1st choice but some hw i was given eletronic which was my last choice keekee... i was in yishun ite then. there was a course on automotive in yishun but they specialise in heavy vehicle. i did try to appeal but fail. i veri much like to noe more abt my car wif the equipment ite has provided but i didnt get the chance. after i finish my nitec in computer technology i was struck wif bad health which i undergo operation for the past 2 yrs since 2002... i onli manage to recover well enough in 2004 to join for my higher nitec course... actually i almost gave up half way. coz the teachin structure has been change totally... wat the young has learnt i wasnt taught at all hence i am slow... compare age in sch i am nt young anymore. i do know some who r elder than mi but majority of my classmate r too young to click hee... anyway i think kids nwadays r veri fortunate. given the cheap prices of performance cars everyone juz jump into the performance circle like mi... but 1 thing which i am nt impress is that they think they r F1 driver n rev ard in my sch compound same goes to the bike... but i used to b like them too until i learnt my lesson the hard way haha... anyway i am currently in eletronic engineering specialise in multimedia... would b grad-in tis march :wink:
 

Ahmad Zahir Saini

New Member
AhBao9388 said:
Ahmad Zahir Saini said:
I was teaching in Balestier(Building Drafting) for a while. Now in Clementi. Now and then, I would drop by dover and HQ. What course are you in? You should have taken a course in Automotive Technology (Balestier) considering that you own a car. Some of the students in Balestier especially those in the Automotive trade also drive fast cars (Integra Type R, EK4 and other soupped-up cars) to school. I have seen them servicing their own cars in the school workshops. In a way it could save them some servicing costs since they have the facilities. We have some state-of-the-art vehicle equipment there eg.Diagnostic machine, wheel alignment/balancing machine etc See u around.

when i was in my nitec stream i did opt for automotive as my 1st choice but some hw i was given eletronic which was my last choice keekee... i was in yishun ite then. there was a course on automotive in yishun but they specialise in heavy vehicle. i did try to appeal but fail. i veri much like to noe more abt my car wif the equipment ite has provided but i didnt get the chance. after i finish my nitec in computer technology i was struck wif bad health which i undergo operation for the past 2 yrs since 2002... i onli manage to recover well enough in 2004 to join for my higher nitec course... actually i almost gave up half way. coz the teachin structure has been change totally... wat the young has learnt i wasnt taught at all hence i am slow... compare age in sch i am nt young anymore. i do know some who r elder than mi but majority of my classmate r too young to click hee... anyway i think kids nwadays r veri fortunate. given the cheap prices of performance cars everyone juz jump into the performance circle like mi... but 1 thing which i am nt impress is that they think they r F1 driver n rev ard in my sch compound same goes to the bike... but i used to b like them too until i learnt my lesson the hard way haha... anyway i am currently in eletronic engineering specialise in multimedia... would b grad-in tis march :wink:


I hope you'll graduate with flying colours (COM) to pursue to the next level of education(poly). Best of luck to you.
 

AhBao9388

Well-Known Member
Ahmad Zahir Saini said:
AhBao9388 said:
Ahmad Zahir Saini said:
I was teaching in Balestier(Building Drafting) for a while. Now in Clementi. Now and then, I would drop by dover and HQ. What course are you in? You should have taken a course in Automotive Technology (Balestier) considering that you own a car. Some of the students in Balestier especially those in the Automotive trade also drive fast cars (Integra Type R, EK4 and other soupped-up cars) to school. I have seen them servicing their own cars in the school workshops. In a way it could save them some servicing costs since they have the facilities. We have some state-of-the-art vehicle equipment there eg.Diagnostic machine, wheel alignment/balancing machine etc See u around.

when i was in my nitec stream i did opt for automotive as my 1st choice but some hw i was given eletronic which was my last choice keekee... i was in yishun ite then. there was a course on automotive in yishun but they specialise in heavy vehicle. i did try to appeal but fail. i veri much like to noe more abt my car wif the equipment ite has provided but i didnt get the chance. after i finish my nitec in computer technology i was struck wif bad health which i undergo operation for the past 2 yrs since 2002... i onli manage to recover well enough in 2004 to join for my higher nitec course... actually i almost gave up half way. coz the teachin structure has been change totally... wat the young has learnt i wasnt taught at all hence i am slow... compare age in sch i am nt young anymore. i do know some who r elder than mi but majority of my classmate r too young to click hee... anyway i think kids nwadays r veri fortunate. given the cheap prices of performance cars everyone juz jump into the performance circle like mi... but 1 thing which i am nt impress is that they think they r F1 driver n rev ard in my sch compound same goes to the bike... but i used to b like them too until i learnt my lesson the hard way haha... anyway i am currently in eletronic engineering specialise in multimedia... would b grad-in tis march :wink:


I hope you'll graduate with flying colours (COM) to pursue to the next level of education(poly). Best of luck to you.

thanks my studies onli so so hee don think i will get COM. but i am hopin to get into poly :)
 

LordAlfa

New Member
Can an over 30 year old Poly graduate take up the ITE course on Automotive Engineering? Part Time. Get certification?

I know quite a lot of every thing but not a lot about one thing. I want to hone my understanding with practical lessons on fueling, ignition timing, load, etc.
 

AhBao9388

Well-Known Member
LordAlfa said:
Can an over 30 year old Poly graduate take up the ITE course on Automotive Engineering? Part Time. Get certification?

I know quite a lot of every thing but not a lot about one thing. I want to hone my understanding with practical lessons on fueling, ignition timing, load, etc.

if i rem correctly, ite does provide part time course for ppl who wanna upgrade themselves... but i aint sure wat are covered in it. would b best that u gib them a call n gib more in details or shall wait Ahmad Zahir Saini to gib u a reply on it
 

lesterrr

New Member
o_O i'm back.. wahaha... i saw ur Yellow E8 at ite clementi before when i was inside the MRT... the only car tat caught my attention... haha
 

Ahmad Zahir Saini

New Member
LordAlfa said:
Can an over 30 year old Poly graduate take up the ITE course on Automotive Engineering? Part Time. Get certification?

I know quite a lot of every thing but not a lot about one thing. I want to hone my understanding with practical lessons on fueling, ignition timing, load, etc.

Basically, there are 2 types of Part-time or Continuing education certification.

1 Formal courses that lead to higher Nitec or Nitec certification. (Automotive Technology) 2 - 4 years duration

2 Short courses, where participants are only given certificate of attendance upon completion of course. This is probably your cup of tea. You only study specific skills.

See below for list of short courses.
LIST OF COURSES : AUTOMOTIVE
COURSES OFFERED

Automotive Sensor Technology
- SDF-Preapproved!

Basic Car Maintenance

Automotive Air-Conditioning Systems
- SDF-Preapproved!

Overhauling & Testing an Automatic Transaxle

For further details on course structure go to : http://www.ite.edu.sg
 
Top