Why brakes need to work (vid)

ghoonk

bro, your statement SIBEH obvious leh. of course brakes important lah, else how to stop

BMW brakes a bit consumer level, a bit CMI at high speeds, and 190 kmph is not the kind of speeds you wanna be mucking about with a RWD car without at least 12 pots stopping you.

my obvious statement in reply to your super obvious post is, 12 pot good, 20 pot even gooder! 8)

DoggieHowser

Staff member
I think these cars were track modded.. not regular street cars.

I don't think the guy forgot to brake. More likely his brakes already faded.

Sirium

ghoonk said:
bro, your statement SIBEH obvious leh. of course brakes important lah, else how to stop

BMW brakes a bit consumer level, a bit CMI at high speeds, and 190 kmph is not the kind of speeds you wanna be mucking about with a RWD car without at least 12 pots stopping you.

my obvious statement in reply to your super obvious post is, 12 pot good, 20 pot even gooder! 8)
The title has gotta be obvious or else pple will ask me whats the vid about, yada yada yada...

Like BK said, the brakes obviously gave up on him (whether its fade, or another failure like lines rupture, the clip does not give an real clue)... dun understand your statement about a RWD requiring an ungraded brake system... I think all cars whether FWD, RWD and AWD will benefit from a upgraded brakes systems in the area of braking...