Whiteline Suspension Components

Feelucky25

I noticed the Whiteline Products in the US are cheaper than here or Australia.

A front adjustable swaybar on a US website cost 187 usd (sgd 235) and the ones here cost sgd 384, not including installation.

Are the products, eg swaybar and endlinks different from our local vendors and cannot be used on our cars or are we getting ripped off.

Feelucky25

dvp said:
Wad abt frieght?
Afaik the boxes are huge becus of the arb design, do they charge by
volumetric?
If the Whiteline products were manufactured in the US, i can understand the lower price, but if imported from Australia and they can still sell at that price something is wrong as i believe we are closer to Australia.

Anyway was just wondering if the Whiteline products from US can be used on our cars here and i will get them shipped FOC hand-carried as my RCA is shot after 2 years usage and need a new set....

Feelucky25 said:
dvp said:
Wad abt frieght?
Afaik the boxes are huge becus of the arb design, do they charge by
volumetric?
If the Whiteline products were manufactured in the US, i can understand the lower price, but if imported from Australia and they can still sell at that price something is wrong as i believe we are closer to Australia.

Anyway was just wondering if the Whiteline products from US can be used on our cars here and i will get them shipped FOC hand-carried as my RCA is shot after 2 years usage and need a new set....
Bcos most item are grossly mark up.

Feelucky25

If anyone installed the Whiteline Roll Centre kit and have their stock ones sitting around, please let me know if you wish to sell them.
I replaced my set with Whiteline two years ago but misplaced the stock ones...

Would prefer ones with low mileage...
Thanks..

Feelucky25

Feelucky25 said:
khaychun said:
just curious... wat r the symptoms of a shot rca? :D
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62351

My Tie Rods which are only supposed to move from side to side have started to move in/out.
Changing out all the bushings and ball joints on the lower control arm.

Do you have the stock ones.??? :D
Changed out my 3 year old Whiteline RCA to a new set (same make)and the irritating thud or popping sound at low speed over bumps is gone. :wink:

Feelucky25 said:
Feelucky25 said:
khaychun said:
just curious... wat r the symptoms of a shot rca? :D
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62351

My Tie Rods which are only supposed to move from side to side have started to move in/out.
Changing out all the bushings and ball joints on the lower control arm.

Do you have the stock ones.??? :D
Changed out my 3 year old Whiteline RCA to a new set (same make)and the irritating thud or popping sound at low speed over bumps is gone. :wink:
Bro , I am also on Whiteline RCA and Anti-lift kit . Can you elaborate your thud sound ?
During throttle lift off and on ?

Feelucky25

Bro, the sound is not during lift on/off throttle, only happens at low speed over speed bumps and more pronounced when car is fully warmed up...

I also noticed when car warmed up the thud sound came on . Car cold swee swee .

Thought was my front diff ... Now I suspect it is the Whiteline RCA or anti-lift kit .

Feelucky25

Mave7221 said:
I also noticed when car warmed up the thud sound came on . Car cold swee swee .

Thought was my front diff ... Now I suspect it is the Whiteline RCA or anti-lift kit .
The Whiteline "Tie Rod Ends" were shot on mine, the ball joints on the lower control arm were still good but changed out anyway as the RCA kit comes with both....not sure if it is your ALK but read reviews it causes quite a lot of NVH....
I thought it was my front KW Clubsport coilovers making the sound at first but upon inspection at Autovox with the car on the lift, the front wheels had a lot of movement when pushing and pulling at the 3 and 9 o'clock tyre position.... the other symptom is your steering will feel less responsive and have more than the usual free play...

My whiteline RCA failed within a year, just replaced with Super Pro which are made EvoX specific. Whitelines are Evo 8 and 9 versions which dont hold up to the heavier X