Wheel squirm under hard braking

A

Anonymous

When braking hard I feel that the front wheels struggle to keep straight and the steering wheel is fighting in my hand, not very confidence inspiring.

Also, when going over humps my front left suspension (hipermax 3) makes a loud knocking noise that can be felt through the floorboards. Is it linked?

ILMEX said:
When braking hard I feel that the front wheels struggle to keep straight and the steering wheel is fighting in my hand, not very confidence inspiring.

Also, when going over humps my front left suspension (hipermax 3) makes a loud knocking noise that can be felt through the floorboards. Is it linked?
Ur rotors may be warped thus the juddering when u brake hard
As for ur suspension, the oil seals may be shot, you'll need to make a trip to Garage R for coil servicing

A

Anonymous

dvp said:
ILMEX said:

Ur rotors may be warped thus the juddering when u brake hard
As for ur suspension, the oil seals may be shot, you'll need to make a trip to Garage R for coil servicing
Thanks! It's more like the steering wheel fighting left to right rather than a judder. But I will get the rotors checked out.