what the best brand of brake pad for evo x ?cheap n gd.haha

lwpz

I would not skimp on brakepads. Ferodo DS2500 would be a set of pads. Some like the Japanese brands, but I find that they make quite a lot of noise.

fq400

evo_tom said:
fq400 said:
try EBC...cheap and good... :wink:
sorry bro wat is ebc? & can hold till wat temp?got alot of noise or not?abt how much for front?
new kids on the block....EBC brake pad is in singapore. you can do a search in the internet to read more on it and u canalso read Hotstuffs, some workshop has it.

For a head start.....click the link for more info on EBC

http://www.buybrakes.com/ebc/pad-apps.html

ThomasT5

fq400 said:
evo_tom said:
fq400 said:
try EBC...cheap and good... :wink:
sorry bro wat is ebc? & can hold till wat temp?got alot of noise or not?abt how much for front?
new kids on the block....EBC brake pad is in singapore. you can do a search in the internet to read more on it and u canalso read Hotstuffs, some workshop has it.

For a head start.....click the link for more info on EBC

http://www.buybrakes.com/ebc/pad-apps.html
wat brand u using bro....

fq400

evo_tom said:
fq400 said:
evo_tom said:
wat brand u using bro....
still on Stock pads, i have another set of PMU Type NS as spare, after that i will go for EBC.... :wink:
tks for ur advise...btw where can i get ebc brake pad?endless izzit gd?
the workshop is normally go at defu lane, can get for you. i can PM you the workshop addr.

endless pads are good but price also "good"....keke :D

Have not tried it before but I have read that Endless CCX is quite good for street and occasional track use. If I hadn't upgraded to a BBK, I would probably use it.

When selecting brake pads, it is best to ask yourself if your usage is for street or track use. Street pads don't require warm up before they grip well but you may experience brake fade at the track.

Track pads will require warm up before they grip well, meaning that you have to be careful when you set off in the morning. Track pads are also harsher on the brake rotors and will wear them down faster.

superlemonevo

evo_tom said:
anyone knws wat the best brand for evo x..& trouble free .pls advise
what would I say, ACRE is really good,just installed on my X, first bite is good, and shall update you for track performance if I go track...

superlemonevo said:
evo_tom said:
anyone knws wat the best brand for evo x..& trouble free .pls advise
what would I say, ACRE is really good,just installed on my X, first bite is good, and shall update you for track performance if I go track...
Hi bro, any update on Acre pads performance during track? Tks.