Walbro GSS 342 In Tank Fuel Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Guys,

We have Walbro GSS342 in tank fuel pumps in stock. These fuel pumps have the capacity for pumping 255 litres per hour to feed your thirsty engine.

Cost is $165 Cash and Carry.

Installation can be arranged at Additional Cost depending on car.

Cheers!

Adrian

CountDooku

Staff member
UG,

I understand that there are China made counterfeited Warlbro 255 pumps circulating in the world which
are dubious in both reliability and performance.
How certain are you that the Warlbro pumps you are selling are genuine?

I'm interested in a pump setup for my X but know that a special bracket is needed to afix the pump onto the X's fuel tank.
Do you have stock of the required bracket?

Count.

cz4a 4b11

CountDokoo said:
UG,

I understand that there are China made counterfeited Warlbro 255 pumps circulating in the world which

I'm interested in a pump setup for my X but know that a special bracket is needed to afix the pump onto the X's fuel tank.

Count.

bro, me n vincent already have this fuel pump installation kit inside our car take a look....

http://www.ultimate-racing.com/Products ... lKit.shtml

CountDooku

Staff member
cz4a 4b11 said:
CountDokoo said:
UG,

Count.

bro, me n vincent already have this fuel pump installation kit inside our car take a look....

Yup, just asking if they sell that exact same kit as well. :)

cz4a 4b11

CountDokoo said:
cz4a 4b11 said:
CountDokoo said:
UG,

Count.

Yup, just asking if they sell that exact same kit as well. :)

if they dun sell u ask vincent to order 4 u lor....

CountDokoo said:
UG,

Count.

Good Day Count

Yes, I am aware that there are counterfeit GSS342's out there. There has been a couple of suppliers trying to sell them to me at nearly $35 - $50 cheaper per pump, however, we have declined to take any orders from them. To me, i do not see the point in making that extra couple of dollars off my customers, sell them a faulty and irreliable fuel pump, and cause damage or blow their engines. Its just not worth the trouble, hassle and of course, it puts our reputation at stake. We are not a fly by night workshop and are here to do business on the long run. :)

I can guarantee that the ones that we sell are 100% Genuine Walbro Fuel pumps or I will give you back a full refund and you can even keep the fuel pump! :) Have installed them in many of my customers' cars without a problem at all.

With regards to the brackets, we do not stock any off the shelf brackets. We usually fabricate any neccessary brackets in-house which is needed for the installation. :wink:

Hope that assures everyone's doubts and answers your queries.

Please let me know if i can assist further.

Cheers! :wink:

Walbro GSS 342 Installed in Evo X...

Yes, we've done it before.... NO Cable ties, Buying additional adaptors or poorly secured fuel pumps that move around here and there.

Just some mods to your current fuel filter housing and still using back your original fuel filter!!!

slonez

Uber Garage said:
Walbro GSS 342 Installed in Evo X...

Yes, we've done it before.... NO Cable ties, Buying additional adaptors or poorly secured fuel pumps that move around here and there.

Just some mods to your current fuel filter housing and still using back your original fuel filter!!!

How much installed for the X?

Kiadaw

Kiadaw said:
Maybe a dumb question, but whats the difference between this & the Walbro 255lph fuel pump?
Ok, did a search, its the same thing. :p

Can PM me the price with install on evo 9 thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.