Top Speed for Evo X

Eh.....jus wondering if any Bros got the same problem......

Tried the Car on a Super Clear Rd, in the Late Evening.......Managed to hit 180.....n it slowly snailed itself to 183 or 185 then dun wan to go any further liaoz....

Is it Speed Cut??

BBM

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Stock JDM X GSR car is speed limited to 180km/h usu +/- 10% depending on wind, incline etc

I understand JDM X RS is not speed limited.

viperdrv

DoggieHowser said:
Stock JDM X GSR car is speed limited to 180km/h usu +/- 10% depending on wind, incline etc

I understand JDM X RS is not speed limited.
RS also speed limited..
But RS not boost limited :albino:

viperdrv

DoggieHowser said:
Guess you have to check with Edward and Sam who are driving X RS. I remember both tested their cars to above the usual GSR limits.
Eh .. I thought YOU are sam?? :lol:
Chiak lak .. blur liao ..

No need to check .. I also have access to a RS :bounce:
totally stock including brakes :lol: cannot stop man ..

Strangezz

viperdrv said:
DoggieHowser said:
Guess you have to check with Edward and Sam who are driving X RS. I remember both tested their cars to above the usual GSR limits.
Eh .. I thought YOU are sam?? :lol:
Chiak lak .. blur liao ..
Sam's ang moh where got so good? Muahaha! :D

Ok Ok....Tried n proven.....

My SST's Top Speed:

Normal: 185 - 190km/h
Sports: 220km/h
S-Sports: 230 km/h....mayb more....not enuff road to test!!

Sorry for opening this Thread....so means my C&C SST got no speed cut at 180km/h.....

BBM

mike1304k

Hi guys,

I actually drive the Aug batch of CnC SST's and I must say that there are not many places where we have enough road to hit 180 and go higher. Forget about expressways bcoz too crowded and too many chances of a white ant crawling around. 40t and other drag strips can go about 150-160 before u find that you are fast running out of road..... But how is your engine temp after running so hard? Some of the X's have a water spray, but not all do.... And the boot is not very good to put any water tank for spray.

Haizzzz

Kaizen

mike1304k said:
Hi guys,

I actually drive the Aug batch of CnC SST's and I must say that there are not many places where we have enough road to hit 180 and go higher. Forget about expressways bcoz too crowded and too many chances of a white ant crawling around. 40t and other drag strips can go about 150-160 before u find that you are fast running out of road..... But how is your engine temp after running so hard? Some of the X's have a water spray, but not all do.... And the boot is not very good to put any water tank for spray.

Haizzzz
drag strips in singapore can hit 200 atleast . tested and proven .

mike1304k

Sori lah bro Kaizen....

I really bo chee to whack all the way and keep the speed on.... GP maybe... but don dare to go into our frenly nothern territory wif the X.... 40T a bit too scary so blast till song liao... tone down and drive normally out..... hehehehehe

Kaizen

mike1304k said:
Sori lah bro Kaizen....

I really bo chee to whack all the way and keep the speed on.... GP maybe... but don dare to go into our frenly nothern territory wif the X.... 40T a bit too scary so blast till song liao... tone down and drive normally out..... hehehehehe
lolol . no need sorrry la ! sharing onlyyyyy . hehe . 40T everytime very scary one leh . i see pple i also scared . hehehe .

Eh.....for the 1 1/2 hr of driving in Sport n S Sport mode combined, Water Temp stayed rite in the Centre on the Dash. I got no gauges yet...so cant really tell the Exact Temp.

All I noe was tt, Exhaust was Superly Hot after as I tried to wash the Car!! kekekee

BBM