Tomei Poncams for Evo X 4B11T ---> $850 C & C!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Garage Is proud to announce the release of the new TOMEI PONCAMS for the Evo X 4B11T!!!!!

After 2 Years of R&D tomei have finally found the best profile for the 4B11T!!!

These are straight drop in cams without needing upgraded valve springs or retainers. Staright drop in, NO TUNING NEEDED....

PONCAM FEATURES:
- Precision Grinding
- Valve Timing Preset
- Stock Valve Springs Compatible
- Increased Performance in all areas
- Outstanding turbo response
- Variable Valve Timing Compatible
- Stable Idling
-Best Balance

Specs

Intake:
Duration: 260
Max Lift: 10.30

Exhaust:
Duration: 250
Max Lift: 9.80

NOW FOR THE BEST PART.... THE PRICE.....

CASH & CARRY : $850
INSTALLED : $1,150

No Excuses... Call us to get your set today!!!!!!

Dyno Figures to be posted up shortly!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hello

I have a few questions on these camshafts.

1. Will i have to change any existing mods in the car or buy new parts to strengthen the engine?

2. Will I have to install an aftermarket ECU to tune the car to suit the camshafts(eg idling tuning)

3. How long will it take to install?

Thank you for your time

ILMEX said:
Hello

I have a few questions on these camshafts.

1. Will i have to change any existing mods in the car or buy new parts to strengthen the engine?

2. Will I have to install an aftermarket ECU to tune the car to suit the camshafts(eg idling tuning)

Thank you for your time
All pms replied including yours ILMEX...

Thanks.

Do you mind posting the answers to the questions here :) ?

Just thought that it might be good to let those who are interested to have a better understanding 8)

Cheers

Hi Guys.... answers to the previous questions posted are as follows.. let me know if you guys need any further help.. :)

No. These cams will work fine with your stock internals. However with additional add ons like intake and turbo back exhaust, it will further enhance the cams! :)

No tuning is needed as well. These are straight drop in cams. But like previously mentioned, a Flash tune with your stock ECU will further enhance the cams as well.

Installation will take approximately 4-5 hours. The are a bit more time consuming compared with the previous evo's. :)
Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.