To Alfcanada: I think u are in your own world

I happen to see this post in youtube abt u vs a white evo 8 and MR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKJWjMAH5WI

I happen to be the driver of that white evo.
Let me tell u now,
1. I am really in my warm-down lap (thats wat hazard is ON for)
2. I ONLY notice that MR behind me at T14 thats why I slow down for him to pass.
3. AS FOR U, maybe I am busy taking wif my friend, Joey, I did not notice u at all.

Maybe you see the black smoke from my car and tot I "going for it".
Let me tell you now,
Thats because the car is running to "rich in fuel" at low (1.0 bar) boost. So why I can't floor and practice some turns during my warm-down lap is it? U own e track is it.

This serve as a warning to u for your one-sided story. I also wonder is that MR "racing" wif u.

If u really want a "nice battle", call me at 98788676, my name is Daniel (most ppl knows me).
As for verification, u can call Joel who drives a DC5 (most ppl knows him too). He is in my car during that time.

Get your fact right 1st! Stop living in your own world and "directed and acted" your own movie.

Sirium

WhoAmI181 said:

Let me tell u now,
2. I ONLY notice that MR behind me at T14 thats why I slow down for him to pass.
3. AS FOR U, maybe I am busy taking wif my friend, Joey, I did not notice u at all.

Let me tell you now,
Thats because the car is running to "rich in fuel" at low (1.0 bar) boost. So why I can't floor and practice some turns during my warm-down lap is it? U own e track is it.

This serve as a warning to u for your one-sided story. I also wonder is that MR "racing" wif u.

If u really want a "nice battle", call me at 98788676, my name is Daniel (most ppl knows me).
As for verification, u can call Joel who drives a DC5 (most ppl knows him too). He is in my car during that time.

Get your fact right 1st! Stop living in your own world and "directed and acted" your own movie.
Just watched the vid: I thot alf was perfectly reasonable regarding his comments. I too was a little confused the reasoning for having one's hazard on and yet not letting others have the ease of passing unhindered.

I thought if your hazard lights are on, you should keep to the extreme right of the track no matter what. At least, that is what is practiced during BMW.SG track-days.

Tanzy said:
I thought if your hazard lights are on, you should keep to the extreme right of the track no matter what. At least, that is what is practiced during BMW.SG track-days.
Is it? During the briefing, they only mentioned on hazard light for warming up/down. And let faster car pass u. Provided they must be faster rite? There is no rules keeping left or right for SGTrackies.

Sirium said:
WhoAmI181 said:

Let me tell u now,

Let me tell you now,

Just watched the vid: I thot alf was perfectly reasonable regarding his comments. I too was a little confused the reasoning for having one's hazard on and yet not letting others have the ease of passing unhindered.
If i know he is behind, i will let him pass. Just like how i let the MR pass after T14 when I notice e MR.

Best of all, i didn't even notice his existence.

WhoAmI181 said:
Tanzy said:
Is it? During the briefing, they only mentioned on hazard light for warming up/down. And let faster car pass u. Provided they must be faster rite? There is no rules keeping left or right for SGTrackies.
yes, during the briefing, especially for the noobies, is that the faster cars will find a way past you when you're doing the warm down lap. this is so that the inexperienced track users do not start taking evasive action once they see a fast car coming from behind, and causing danger to themselves and the cars coming in at speed. :lol:

i've looked at the video. the poster was doing about a 2:48-2:50 thereabouts from lights to lights. if you were warming down, you seemed to be going quite fast from turn 3 through turn 14. and you were going into the racing lines at speed. :oops:

if you are indeed warming down, you should be staying off the racing lines and not hinder cars having a go on the track. warm down lap can go much slower :wink:

anyway, just my worthless thoughts

WhoAmI181 said:

Let me tell u now,

Let me tell you now,

eh, in all honesty, i dont think there was anything malicious or provocative in alfcanada's video.

Take it easy lah, it's after all just another trackday. Not some "my cock is bigger then yours" showdown. :)

If that was a warming/cooling down lap, I would love to have seen you do a hot lap!!

Seriously, I swear I could hear the white evo pulling out of corners and even overtaking other trackies on the track. Unless of course my definition of a warm/cool down lap is way off.

Guys, all your thoughts and speculations are really worthless since you all are not present during that time.

As for my average warm-down timing, can see from the SGTrackies forum so I dun think need to explain so much.

As for tis issue, it is between me n that alf. But if anyone of u want to get involve personally, can just call me straight n come out talk face to face.

Daniel

ejay20tee

guys guys..chill...

Heard of the saying...."Quarrelling online is like taking part in the paralympics, if you win, you are still a retard....".

Not quoted by me...its from Tiong chia where i saw this rather meaningful quote.

Pls dont rebulk me. Just trying to make peace. Whatever worries or misunderstanding can be solved easily over a cuppa.....

The problem lies between the keyboard and the monitor.

And also....i was wondering...i might be the MR in the vidoe...was it with a car bra? Youtube hosting is slow coz the taiwan quake severed the undersea cables......so i havent seen the vid yet

:D

WhoAmI181 said:
Guys, all your thoughts and speculations are really worthless since you all are not present during that time.

As for my average warm-down timing, can see from the SGTrackies forum so I dun think need to explain so much.

As for tis issue, it is between me n that alf. But if anyone of u want to get involve personally, can just call me straight n come out talk face to face.

Daniel
no need to get heated up. like you said, it's a worthless comment. but thought sometimes we ourselves don't see our own action as we're involved in it, and need an external eye to point it out.

if it's worth your while, and since you've mentioned SG Trackies, maybe you can get his attention with this similar post in the forum there? just a suggestion :oops:

Darkevo

keep it real

masschaoz said:
aren't evo owners supposed to be more refined and cultured?
:thumbup: i would like to think so too bro....unfortunately in many instances, as with...er... such, it would only be true upon a relative comparison against drivers of certain (other) marques.

Stay true and keep it real guys :headbang:

Sirium

masschaoz said:

(not directed at anyone unless somebody feels so)
I feel so... I like to think that I am more refined. More refined than THAT BLADDY YELLOW TOP TAXI THAT IS CUTTING INTO MY F*&KING LANE!!! *HORN* *HORN* *HIGHBEAM*... [momentarily stops dictating to wife as needed to focus on winding window down to show a universally recognized sign]...

Oh, anyway, the only person I would like to be personal with is my wife [contributed by Mrs Sirium]

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Sirium said:
masschaoz said:

(not directed at anyone unless somebody feels so)
I feel so... I like to think that I am more refined. More refined than THAT BLADDY YELLOW TOP TAXI THAT IS CUTTING INTO MY F*&KING LANE!!! *HORN* *HORN* *HIGHBEAM*... [momentarily stops dictating to wife as needed to focus on winding window down to show a universally recognized sign]...

Oh, anyway, the only person I would like to be personal with is my wife [contributed by Mrs Sirium]
Nice one, Mrs Sirium ;) (yr Batam trips notwithstanding)

8)

Speaking of more road rage peeves... today saw these 2 angmoh poseur Lance Armstrong wannabes. Riding TANDEM along Holland Road from Botanical Gardens, all the way down Tanglin to Wheelock. NBCB.. I thought they thought first thing in primary school is when riding bicycles, cannot ride tandem on main roads??!! NB.. still cycle sooo slowly chitchat like their ah kong own the freaking bloody road.

I need to take a chill pill... and drive a slower car. Evo MR for sale!!! :shock:

Sirium

DoggieHowser said:
I need to take a chill pill... and drive a slower car. Evo MR for sale!!! :shock:
I think you do. You are not like me, so refined... hmmph... riding in tandem is what... google is down, I can't even search for a pikchure. the only tandem I know is for parachuting... but I dun think it can be directly related to cycling. Cannot imagine one cyclist strap to another on one bike and cycling... so Axl-like... so ghey (not there's anything wrong with being ghey of course! *so refined*)

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Damn got me so angry I oso type salah..

I think it was ride in single file. :) I remember learning this in primary school. Maybe it was a jiu hu kia version.

ok i just saw the video.

that is confirm NOT a warm down lap and that is also confirm cannot be "didn't notice him behind me"

even after he overtake you on turn 9, still over take back on turn 10?

maybe you are the one with the worthless comments.

but i guess after hearing this you will jio me to call you and meet outside right?

no thanks. :lol: