SGEvoClub Frequently Asked Questions

silvermail

Administrator
Staff member
SG Evo Club is the largest forum community in Singapore that is dedicated to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution models. Below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions:

Who owns and runs SG Evo Club
In reality, nobody owns SG Evo Club as this is a open community. However, although we exist in the cyberspace, real bills have to be paid (for the dedicated server, hosting, necessary software licenses etc). These bills have been paid by silvermail for the past 4 years.

I have some feedback or suggestions which I would like to make
Please post them into the Site Feedback and Suggestions folder.

I heard there are secret folders that are available to members. How do I gain access?
You probably haven't read this, so please go over to this thread for more information. In essence, you will need to PM JudgeJules in order to gain yourself access to the special folders.

I want to advertise on your site, who do I contact?
Please contact silvermail.

jezter

Kudos to Silvermail for maintaining SGEvoClub page.

Lots of people worried when it went down for a few days, now that it's back people will take it for granted. Once Again.

silvermail

Administrator
Staff member
jezter said:
Kudos to Silvermail for maintaining SGEvoClub page.

Lots of people worried when it went down for a few days, now that it's back people will take it for granted. Once Again.
We had a server failure and I was overseas and couldn't recover the data remotely. Thankfully one of the bros went down to the data centre and plugged out the hard drives. But it took me a while to restore the data and to reconfigure everything "from scratch".

Many thanks to silvermail and all others who are keeping this forum alive!

I have never posted but have been lurking for a long time and gained lots of useful information which helped me tremendously after becoming an Evo owner recently.

I, too, would be happy to contribute a bit to the cost of keeping this forum alive. Do let me know how I can help.

silvermail

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

We have just upgraded to v2.0 of the forum software. This is a brand new release, so let me know if things looks a bit quirky.

AhBao9388

Thank you Mr. Silvermail for keep this forum alive! Theres many grps out there today who have manage to found each other using this platform.