Real Carbon fiber parts E9/E10->New Evo X products 1/12/09

bought the trunk from u last time.. condition is lousy.. called u but nv pick up.. so i forgo cos cheap things doesnt come good.. now the trunk warp n laquer started to peel.. n since day 1 the trunk has patches holes... i waited for few months then i posted tis..

if possible give me a satisfactory ans..

daredevil said:
bought the trunk from u last time.. condition is lousy.. called u but nv pick up.. so i forgo cos cheap things doesnt come good.. now the trunk warp n laquer started to peel.. n since day 1 the trunk has patches holes... i waited for few months then i posted tis..

Bro, thanks for the headsup.

I may have missed your call but I always sms back or should I say sms me easier. Also, I didn't received any PMs or SMSs from you regarding the issue at all or the trunk has patches holes upon collection until this.

Anyway, drop me a PM with more details. I will see what I can do.

thanks

zoomx said:
daredevil said:

Bro, thanks for the headsup.

I may have missed your call but I always sms back or should I say sms me easier. Also, I didn't received any PMs or SMSs from you regarding the issue at all or the trunk has patches holes upon collection until this.

Anyway, drop me a PM with more details. I will see what I can do.

thanks

Also bro, I just checked the sales record and you bought the CF boot from me in Jan 2010 (correct me if I am wrong and do let me know the receipt number).

Anyway as I said, drop me a PM with more details. I will see what I can do.

CF Ralliart style, Varis Style, Vortex Style front lips and Varis Style CF Fender Vents back in stock.

For those who have reserved with token depo, you can drop by to collect Mon to Sat 9am to 7.30pm.

Thanks for all interests!!!

limmartin

zoomx said:
CF Ralliart style, Varis Style, Vortex Style front lips and Varis Style CF Fender Vents back in stock.

For those who have reserved with token depo, you can drop by to collect Mon to Sat 9am to 7.30pm.

bro, where can i view your products? I am looking at Varis stuffs.

M

VBo

zoomx said:

Dude, if u can get tis Varis carnards, as the pic below, do let me know ya... :D

Evo X CF Lips Promo!!!

Ralliart Style

Varis Style

Vortex Style (2 piece set)

Please PM me if interested or for more details.

Thanks and cheers !!!!

playerbanker74

zoomx said:

How much for your CF side air vent.

Wats yr contact and your address .

Cheers

Re: Real Carbon fiber parts for E9 and Evo X

zoomx said:
Mirror cover recently installed. Perfect fit with easy 5 mins DIY installation with Instruction included.

Thank :bounce:
Bro,
Interested i. Getting some exo x cf items. Pm me ur contact az need to enquire me