RCA-Ignition.my Friday Night Track 16 November 2012, 8-11pm

It’s time for another Night Track Session, in preparation for the MegaLAP Night Time Attack on 1 December!

For everyone else, give it a go and wonder what it must be like to race in SNF or MME at night!

CAN YOU LAP AS QUICK AT NIGHT AS IN THE DAYTIME? For top race drivers, they’ve got it down by memory which makes their daytime lapping faster. Can YOU do it??
It’s only RM 380/SGD 160, be quick and make your booking!

Following are the details:

Track : Sepang Full Circuit
Date : Friday 16th November 2012
Time : 8pm – 11pm
Price : RM 380/SGD 160 entry, and usual 2nd driver is RM 100 /SGD 50

Confirmation/Registration by payment on first come first serve basis.

RCA and Ignition.my Instructors are also available on a ‘per 45mins slots’ @ RM 100 – Terms and Conditions apply.

Compulsory safety briefing at SIC at 730pm.

NEW SAFETY CAR RULE
We will be implementing a new Safety Car rule at our track days. Similar to what you see in Formula One, if there is any incident our Safety Cars will come out to bunch up the cars on track under a Full Course Yellow, so that the debris/vehicle may be cleared from the danger area. Once this is OK, the Safety Cars will turn off their light, come back into the pits, and you can continue to lap under Green light.
This saves a lot of time compared to a Red Flag session. Which means more track time for you!

Slots are non-transferable but can be sold back or deferred to the next Ignition.my-RCA track event.

For Registration and Payment:
Singapore: get in touch with Henry Tang +65-81982081 / +65-97760849 (whatsapp only) [email protected]
Malaysia: kindly contact Faisal Asri +6016 262 4299 / [email protected]
OR our registration agents:
N1 Racing;
Motorsports Playground;
Millennium Motorsports.