R34 Skyline GTR

ya.. especially for a 6yr old car..

i think the 34 had a OMV of ard 90k, but its on 80%coe rebate..

and back then the COE must have cost at least 40k...

if u count the dep.. it works out to be ard 30k a yr.. its ferarri range... :shock:

funksoulbro

KingAbarth said:

if u count the dep.. it works out to be ard 30k a yr.. its ferarri range... :shock:
yes bro...u are right! I called and asked, mileage is 14k km, COE is at 29k, OMV 75k, 80% PARF system at 60k. Paper ard 90k...car is 4 years left with yearly depre of 33,950 if u drive till 10 years!

It states 1 out of 2 R34 Vspec in town...not sure true anot. How many R34 GTRs(Vspec or non-Vspec) do u think we have here? I know there are not many, even skyline w/o the GTR also not many...like the single turbo(2 or 4 drs) GTT.

Is there a sg based GTR forum ard huh?

Strangezz

At that asking price, your better off getting the R35 unless you really have a love affair with the R34 chassis! :D

I always thought there were only 2 V-Spec IIs that were brought into SG in 2002 and this unit isn't one of the 2 i know of. I guess this guy brought his into SG quite secretly! All in all, you prob looking at ard 5-10(?) R34 GTRs in total left in SG.

funksoulbro said:
KingAbarth said:

yes bro...u are right! I called and asked, mileage is 14k km, COE is at 29k, OMV 75k, 80% PARF system at 60k. Paper ard 90k...car is 4 years left with yearly depre of 33,950 if u drive till 10 years!

It states 1 out of 2 R34 Vspec in town...not sure true anot. How many R34 GTRs(Vspec or non-Vspec) do u think we have here? I know there are not many, even skyline w/o the GTR also not many...like the single turbo(2 or 4 drs) GTT.

75k OMV only?? that doesnt seem right for a Vspec 2 leh.. i recall the standard R34 was 75k and the Vspec was like 90k... Cos back then the Vspec was going for 300k a pop!

For that price i rather buy the FD posted in the sg carmart.. a better deal imo...

and there is no GTR forum in sin.. cos those ex owners are all too rich to post in forums like us... hahahaha :mrgreen:

Strangezz said:
At that asking price, your better off getting the R35 unless you really have a love affair with the R34 chassis! :D

I always thought there were only 2 V-Spec IIs that were brought into SG in 2002 and this unit isn't one of the 2 i know of. I guess this guy brought his into SG quite secretly! All in all, you prob looking at ard 5-10(?) R34 GTRs in total left in SG.
i was also shocked when i see the asking price...sad to say, i dun have a love affair with just the R34, i have lots of love affairs with many fast cars...hehe. I m quite sure its a V-spec. But not sure if its the V-spec II. Seller claims only 2 left.
Have u got ya R35 already bro?

KingAbarth said:
funksoulbro said:
KingAbarth said:

75k OMV only?? that doesnt seem right for a Vspec 2 leh.. i recall the standard R34 was 75k and the Vspec was like 90k... Cos back then the Vspec was going for 300k a pop!

For that price i rather buy the FD posted in the sg carmart.. a better deal imo...

and there is no GTR forum in sin.. cos those ex owners are all too rich to post in forums like us... hahahaha :mrgreen:
that was wat i was told...not sure also. FD?

Strangezz

As i recall, all the V-spec IIs were not brought in by Tan Chong so the "proper" OMV is up for debate! :wink:

I think the FD KingAbarth is referring to is the RX-7 Efini.

Nope...car not in yet so im drooling over Doggie's car! :D

Strangezz said:
As i recall, all the V-spec IIs were not brought in by Tan Chong so the "proper" OMV is up for debate! :wink:

I think the FD KingAbarth is referring to is the RX-7 Efini.

Nope...car not in yet so im drooling over Doggie's car! :D
i see...wat colour u bought? From which PI? Care to PM me the price u bought and which version?