New forums

silvermail

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

I am re-organizing the forums and separating the discussions on 4G63 and 4B11 so that it's a bit clearer to everybody. If you have any other suggestions please let us know.

Thanks.

mike1304k

silvermail said:
Hey guys,

I am re-organizing the forums and separating the discussions on 4G63 and 4B11 so that it's a bit clearer to everybody. If you have any other suggestions please let us know.

Thanks.
Just noticed it a while ago too... Thanks for the seperation bro, but personally, I feel that as part of the evo community, there is no difference between the 4g series and the 4b series... but of course as the 4g engines get older and slowly phased out, the 4b will also gain in numbers, but we are all evo drivers and owners and we share all alike.. (In my personal opinion... hor)

silvermail

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, we understand that - and that is why a General Tech Talk folder will continue to exist for discussions that are common across the platforms. The reason why we are doing the separation is also because it's getting a bit messy and more difficult to manage if we continue to keep things status quo. Thanks!

nice job.... separating into sections will enable users to find the threads and info more easily. personally feel its neater this way. dun think this will create a driff btw the 4g63 n the 4b11 owners(Imho), afterall we r all browsing the same forum ...... :D

Good idea with the forum split. Also liking this general site suggestions/feedback board. Maybe it's worthwhile having the mods/admins put up contact details so we can get in touch if necessary? And forum rules, etc... could all go here.

wongsw said:
Wow, I like the expansion.

Hope likewise for the Members Buy/Sell too:

Parts (for 4B11)

Parts (for 4G63)

Non-car Items
I second that too, I noticed that many users posting in the Buy/Sell folder do not specify if their parts are meant for E10, or earlier models. Alternatively, perhaps it could be made mandatory for users to stipulate which model their parts are meant for. This would probably help to reduce the amount of bandwidth being used up for "For 4B11 or 4G63 bro?" posts and PMs :)

silvermail

Administrator
Staff member
scoobysix said:
I second that too, I noticed that many users posting in the Buy/Sell folder do not specify if their parts are meant for E10, or earlier models. Alternatively, perhaps it could be made mandatory for users to stipulate which model their parts are meant for. This would probably help to reduce the amount of bandwidth being used up for "For 4B11 or 4G63 bro?" posts and PMs :)
Okay, let me try to incorporate this request - but the challenge is I will need some help in shifting the old postings into these new folders. Not an easy task...

Sirium

silvermail said:
scoobysix said:
Okay, let me try to incorporate this request - but the challenge is I will need some help in shifting the old postings into these new folders. Not an easy task...
Silvermail, you have done a great job! Certainly helps me in navigating the forum. Great job and great work! Appreciate your efforts!

jezter

silvermail said:
scoobysix said:
wow... so simple to look for things now,u sure am a one-man powerhouse...

Kudos to Silvermail!!! :bounce:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jezter General Chit Chat 2