New Fifth Gear episode: Tiff finally gets to drive the F430!

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Download off BT at http://www.finalgear.com

========spoilers ahead============

In the latest episode, Tiff finally gets his hands on a Ferrari F430. FINALLY!!! And does justice with it! Even if it is a softtop Spider.

Damn that Jason was soooo boring in the coupe last season.

It's amazing that Tiff could show the difference in the manettino settings where Jason could not, showing us exactly where and how the traction control cuts in preventing his perfect drift on the car.

Oh.. and Vikki breaks another car AGAIN :p This time a Megane Sport Cup. Last time I believe she destroyed the timing belt on the DB9 trying to wheelspin launch her car at an angle HAHA.

ghoonk

still dare BT after 33 pple kena charged.

i must go your house one day with my nice big hdd and borrow some of the final gear and top gear episodes you have ;)

this weekend can?

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Dun dare dun watch lor.. after all you got SCV :p

I don't BT movies, music etc.. just regular tv shows. I am sure it is a grey line somewhere, but I recall people in Mediacorp get their friends to videotape shows from the US/UK for them to review what to put on air.. I guess this is the same difference.

DoggieHowser said:
Dun dare dun watch lor.. after all you got SCV :p

I don't BT movies, music etc.. just regular tv shows. I am sure it is a grey line somewhere, but I recall people in Mediacorp get their friends to videotape shows from the US/UK for them to review what to put on air.. I guess this is the same difference.
i thought those charged were with regard to music?