need gtr advise

hi there currently looking to upgrade to gtr but only looking at 2nd hand market. To me this is an extremely high tech car, would appreciate if bros could give some advice on what to check when buying a 2nd hand GTR. tks in advance. Also if any good lobang (2nd hand GTR) to recommend pls pm.

Strangezz

Pretty much the same as any other 2nd hand car you buy. Check for body damage, look at mileage, mods etc.

Currently, afaik, only MB Performance, Garage R and Maximus have the Nissan Consult III with GTR card so they can take a peek at the electronics and some data perimeters/logging for the car. It might be a good idea to have one of these 3 workshops check out the car first.

I heard Tan Chong also has the equipment already but it's just what i have heard, not 100% sure.

Do your sums also, its not just the cost of the car but the running costs as well. Just an example for normal wear & tear, to replace 20" tyres isn't exactly cheap!

Good luck and have fun! :)

Strangezz said:
Pretty much the same as any other 2nd hand car you buy. Check for body damage, look at mileage, mods etc.

Currently, afaik, only MB Performance, Garage R and Maximus have the Nissan Consult III with GTR card so they can take a peek at the electronics and some data perimeters/logging for the car. It might be a good idea to have one of these 3 workshops check out the car first.

I heard Tan Chong also has the equipment already but it's just what i have heard, not 100% sure.

Do your sums also, its not just the cost of the car but the running costs as well. Just an example for normal wear & tear, to replace 20" tyres isn't exactly cheap!

Thanks man ya im calculating the costs now as well, including insurance which probably will be a bomb.

Strangezz said:

Tan Chong has the equipment also. But they say they wont b entertaining PI GTRs. Their GTR launch due for this week. $299,500. All in English, 2 Airbag, Bose System.

BBM

Strangezz

BadBatzMaru said:
Tan Chong has the equipment also. But they say they wont b entertaining PI GTRs. Their GTR launch due for this week. $299,500. All in English, 2 Airbag, Bose System.

BBM
Really? When i went to see them during the Formula Drift event, they gave me the impression they were going to welcome PI GTRs. Maybe they changed their minds.

Price they told me also lower than what you have quoted. Oh well. :D