Masschaoz

masschaoz

Ichimaru said:
ur car freakin tiong man... guessed it was u... saw e e2max evo as well?
diden see it.. prob it came after me.. diden see it when i left either..i go there quite often but lately busy wif work so not as frequent.

ok la.. my car was obedient looking for a long time,, haha,,

Ichimaru

love e look of the varis kit man... always love it... ur car now looks damn fierce la seriously... but why the varis wing? think the voltex looks good with the varis kit...

Post some photos of e new kit leh...

masschaoz

Ichimaru said:
love e look of the varis kit man... always love it... ur car now looks damn fierce la seriously... but why the varis wing? think the voltex looks good with the varis kit...

Post some photos of e new kit leh...
haha.. okie.. will post it soon.. waiting for my gf to help me take more pics of it.. couple of reasons.. firstlythe voltex wing would mean sacrficing the wing support base, and secondly, the looks of the voltex wing havent caught my interest.. was thinking of fixing the higher cf stands for the varis wing recently, but realise it has different mounting points..

Lmodel

Ichimaru said:
Bro, were u at the marina golf course today? saw a blue evo with full varis kit. wondering was that you...
U were late the other day.

We saw him at the Tan Quee Lan Street carpark while waiting for u :D

masschaoz

Lmodel said:
Ichimaru said:
Bro, were u at the marina golf course today? saw a blue evo with full varis kit. wondering was that you...
U were late the other day.

We saw him at the Tan Quee Lan Street carpark while waiting for u :D
hi bernard.. sorry.. diden come over to talk to u guys that nite.. cos had to go for dinner. super hungry.. :)

Ichimaru

his car nw so tiong... so easy to spot... lol... Masschaoz: The varis wing for the evo 10 looks a lot bigger u know... compared to the one u r using... think can fit our cars too...

masschaoz

Ichimaru said:
his car nw so tiong... so easy to spot... lol... Masschaoz: The varis wing for the evo 10 looks a lot bigger u know... compared to the one u r using... think can fit our cars too...

i know!! but cannot fit.. need new holes.. haha..