KingPin Performance - Arizona USA

lanchiaolang

Just a short note to fellow EVO owners here who regularly order stuff electronically from the USA. One of the shops to avoid is Kingpin. They have taken my Credit Card details, deducted the monies and I never heard from them ever since. I emailed Mike Wagle, ths boss, and gotten no replies. Eventually, I called them and guess what, they said they gotta order the stuff from the manufacturer as they have no stock. Even advised me that they will reverse the Credit Card charges. Guess what, of course that is not done. I have given up hope and applied for a Credit Card dispute. If u wanna order, go to vividracing.

Just wanna let u guys know of this rougue trader. Cheers.

LCL

zuoom

That's crap. They ought to be shot for doing that.

btw, how do you ship things (small, big stuff) back? via UPS? EMS? singpost?

lanchiaolang

There are many shipment options depending on how much u wanna pay. I, of course like EMS. But its very expensive. LL, asked for USPS.

Honestly, a chicken wing aint dat big.

zuoom said:
That's crap. They ought to be shot for doing that.

btw, how do you ship things (small, big stuff) back? via UPS? EMS? singpost?

BTW, if any of you guys need to use paypal to make payment and don't have one..

I can help.. i help u make payment but you pay me in SGD, of cos exchange rate base on prevailing rates.. no comm.. just i got some money in paypal that i wanna get rid..

lanchiaolang

Your wife's or yours?

Since when u so savvy?

:roll:
KingAbarth said:

I can help.. i help u make payment but you pay me in SGD, of cos exchange rate base on prevailing rates.. no comm.. just i got some money in paypal that i wanna get rid..

lanchiaolang said:
Your wife's or yours?

Since when u so savvy?

KingAbarth said:

mine. hers oso came from me wot...
savvy is using 141.com!
knn..

lanchiaolang

sorry best161 is bestest

KingAbarth said:
lanchiaolang said:
Your wife's or yours?

Since when u so savvy?

KingAbarth said:

savvy is using 141.com!
knn..

lanchiaolang said:
sorry best161 is bestest

KingAbarth said:
lanchiaolang said:
Your wife's or yours?

Since when u so savvy?

KingAbarth said:

savvy is using 141.com!
knn..
fuji building... trust me

lanchiaolang

Champagne Building, Kimberly Road hehehe

OK, we are off topic now.... screw KING PIN! Read more.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthr ... e=57&pp=25

KingAbarth said:
lanchiaolang said:
sorry best161 is bestest

KingAbarth said:
lanchiaolang said:
Your wife's or yours?

Since when u so savvy?

KingAbarth said:

savvy is using 141.com!
knn..
fuji building... trust me

lanchiaolang said:
Just a short note to fellow EVO owners here who regularly order stuff electronically from the USA. One of the shops to avoid is Kingpin. They have taken my Credit Card details, deducted the monies and I never heard from them ever since. I emailed Mike Wagle, ths boss, and gotten no replies. Eventually, I called them and guess what, they said they gotta order the stuff from the manufacturer as they have no stock. Even advised me that they will reverse the Credit Card charges. Guess what, of course that is not done. I have given up hope and applied for a Credit Card dispute. If u wanna order, go to vividracing.

LCL
\ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lanchiaolang

You again!
:shock:
superlimau said:
lanchiaolang said:

LCL
\ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KingAbarth said:

go n buy some stuff off ebay den can use ur paypal to pay liao mah haha

lanchiaolang said:

LCL
Hey there... U driving an evo now? A friend had same problem with another company in the US.

lanchiaolang

Which Lau Tiko are u? :p

Ask your friend which rougue USA trader cheated him. Make sure we dun kena the same shit.
Dirtyoldman said:
lanchiaolang said:

LCL
Hey there... U driving an evo now? A friend had same problem with another company in the US.

lanchiaolang said:

Ask your friend which rougue USA trader cheated him. Make sure we dun kena the same shit.
Dirtyoldman said:
lanchiaolang said:

LCL
I am the lasup one driving E3. Will ask and let everyone know. Yr ride looks pretty cool...

lanchiaolang

Ebo 3? Behind Serangoon Shopping Ctr that one har? :p

Dirtyoldman said:
lanchiaolang said:

Dirtyoldman said:
lanchiaolang said:

LCL
I am the lasup one driving E3. Will ask and let everyone know. Yr ride looks pretty cool...