Introduction to Uber Garage and Its Services

]

Good Day to All fellow Evo enthusiasts.

Its Adrian here from Uber Garage. we would like to take this opportunity to thank all the forum members who visit us for their continuous support (U guys know who you are !!! )and to make a quick introduction of our services being offered to all new forum members.

We are a performance based workshop located at Chang Charn Road (Off Hoy Fatt and Leng Kee Road). Directional Map as per link below.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_7188/travel_site_11591/5/

Our full workshop facilities and expertise can cater from Full Engine Rebuilds, custom and fabrication works, performance tuning to routine vehicle servicing and mantainence.
Having worked with plenty of Evo 9 and 10's and a wealth of Mitsubishi experience behind our backs, we are confident that we would be able to meet your expectations and take your Evo to the next level!

We also have our own in-house dyno tuning facility using our top of the range, state of the art Mainline Dynolog AWD 1500 Dynometer with rear bed twin retarders . Some big names in Australia using Mainline Dynos including Motec, Melbourne Performance Centre, SVS, DART Automotive, BEL Garage etc. Uber Garage is proud the FIRST in Singapore to have this dyno.

More info on this dyno for interested readers:

http://www.mainlineauto.com.au

Here are some pictures of our facilities

Our Workshop

Our Showroom and Customer Waiting Lounge

Our Dyno

Please feel free to give us a call or drop by to speak to any of our friendly staff for all your vehicle needs.

Stay Tuned to our folder as we bring more product updates and specials!!

Thanks for looking!!

Adrian
Uber Garage

Hey you guys are right next to Autoavante Garde??? Nice workshop!! See it from the outside whenever I pop by Autoavante Garde... need to pop in sometime.

Harold said:
Hey you guys are right next to Autoavante Garde??? Nice workshop!! See it from the outside whenever I pop by Autoavante Garde... need to pop in sometime.
Hey,

Yes, we are right nxt to auto avantgarde.:) Are you the one driving the white Porsche RS3? Hawtttttt car!!!

Uber Garage said:
Harold said:
Hey,

Yes, we are right nxt to auto avantgarde.:) Are you the one driving the white Porsche RS3? Hawtttttt car!!!
hahaha... no thats my mates car. I drive a black and orange GT3RS....

Will definitely pop by sometime!