i cannot pm ppl

demonyi said:
y cant i send out my pm? it all went to my outbox.

the pms that u sent will be temporary in outbox till the receiving parties read it. u can still delete or edit it b4 they read it.

demonyi

oic tnks lol i noobz. bro last time say wanna come out till now still never meet up when wanna la kopi? wanna see wat poison u got le hehe

demonyi said:
oic tnks lol i noobz. bro last time say wanna come out till now still never meet up when wanna la kopi? wanna see wat poison u got le hehe
Poison? Gota wait, some of my stuffs delayed due to the freak weather...hehe

jezter

dvp said:
demonyi said:
Oooo.... new toys? :twisted:

jezter said:
dvp said:
demonyi said:
Oooo.... new toys? :twisted:
Yup, just manufactured hot from the assembly line... Now gota wait patiently... I m surprised that some overseas vendor are still so primitive, wasted my time at the bank doing TT transfer...they dun have paypal & credit card payments. Omg

It was ridiculous to know that I have many messages in my out box only. So shall I consider that they have not been read by the people to whom I sent from last two months? Any way it’s ok. But at least some day when they will log in, they will get my PM. I hope they will see them very soon and will PM me back.