How Much Can Evo 9 Seats Fetch?

do any bros koe how much both Driver and Passenger Recaros can fetch with railings?

Recaros From Evo 9 GT--Full Fabric Type

Tks For All Advices...

MoTeC-CT9A said:
oic...is the price considered low?only can fetch $900 for a side i suppose?
Yah. I believe this is the current price on the market. Thinking of changing to semi or full carbon fibre seat? I saw some 'Brite' install in a few Evo at ST Power. Looks cool.

DoggieHowser

Staff member
Extreme Performance said:
Yah. I believe this is the current price on the market. Thinking of changing to semi or full carbon fibre seat? I saw some 'Brite' install in a few Evo at ST Power. Looks cool.
Uncle.. from what I recall, the real brand is BRIDE.

http://www.bride-jp.com

BRITE is the cheong version issit?

:D :joker: :thumbleft: :thumbright:

ps you don't dare to plug the other workshop where u err grazed the owner's bumper anymore liao?

lanchiaolang

Wow, BK, who grazed who's bumper?

DoggieHowser said:

ps you don't dare to plug the other workshop where u err grazed the owner's bumper anymore liao?

Pikachu

MoTeC-CT9A said:
oic...is the price considered low?only can fetch $900 for a side i suppose?
Actually, when selling off second hand stuff, it all depends on the supply and demand at the time you are trying to sell. If you want to sell near your desired price, then its a waiting game.

Consider the available aftermarket seats available in the market. Since Bride has been brought up, let take this brand as an example. The Ergo2 or Brix2 cost an estimate of 1000 to 1200 without brackets, while the Zeta3 at the moment is at around 1100, of course without bracket and the original ones cost about 280 to 380 depending on model.

So at 900 bucks for your seat (assuming its hardly 1 month old) is a tad on the low side considering its Recaro, Original Mitsubishi, and with railing.... so you could push it to perhaps 1K per seat....

If it were me, I would rather keep the seats....just in case if I want a different car 3 years down the road and I dont want to be scrambling for swaps.......That me....hehehehee :)

Strangezz

DoggieHowser said:

Maybe BRITE got additional 3 month warranty if sold 2nd hand? :D

Pikachu

MoTeC-CT9A said:
tatz y nw duno whether to keep or sell....as i m living in hdb flat....space restricted mah....
I have seen a friend of my who actually got those second office seat, rip off the seat and attached his Recaros on it including the brackets...now he is using as a playstation seat to play GT4......if he needs it back in his car, he can just remove the lower section of the seat.... :D