help for stock enkei rim

aint driving an E10 but im curious to find out as i am using stock Enkei rims. To the original rim lug nuts that uses, can i know if the spare rim in boot is special fit to the lug nut used on the stock E10 enkei rims? What is the size of it spare rim? Sorry if this is a noob question.

dvp

darkcolt said:
aint driving an E10 but im curious to find out as i am using stock Enkei rims. To the original rim lug nuts that uses, can i know if the spare rim in boot is special fit to the lug nut used on the stock E10 enkei rims? What is the size of it spare rim? Sorry if this is a noob question.
Yes u can use back the original factory nuts for the spare tyre. Size for spare tyre is 18inch they are extremely rare as only the first batch of C&C Jdm evo x came equipped with it.
Some PI cars mite have it depending on their request while indenting

dvp said:
darkcolt said:
Yes u can use back the original factory nuts for the spare tyre. Size for spare tyre is 18inch they are extremely rare as only the first batch of C&C Jdm evo x came equipped with it.
Some PI cars mite have it depending on their request while indenting

Thanks. noted :)