headlight level

I just changed my HID light bulb and don't know whether now then I realise or what.... but at night quite obvious. my left headlight is pointing quite high and right headlight is pointing quite low. Is there supposed to be an auto leveller or something? Or did the workshop mess up the alignment in the process of changing?

Keet said:
I just changed my HID light bulb and don't know whether now then I realise or what.... but at night quite obvious. my left headlight is pointing quite high and right headlight is pointing quite low. Is there supposed to be an auto leveller or something? Or did the workshop mess up the alignment in the process of changing?
There is a hole at the headlight casing which u can slot in a phillips screw driver to adjust
Park head in closer to a wall n turn the lights on to adjust both sides till they are even

I read on other forums that stock HID are angled such that passenger side is always pointing further up and driver side point more to the ground. So as not to blind oncoming traffic.

dvp said:
Keet said:
There is a hole at the headlight casing which u can slot in a phillips screw driver to adjust
Park head in closer to a wall n turn the lights on to adjust both sides till they are even
Bro there are a few holed but inside all of them don't feel like there is any screw for adjustment

Sorry, mayb i wasn't clear in the reply.
U may refer to this pic for the exact location (u'll need a long screwdriver for it)

(Pic taken from socalevo forum)

Attachments

Bro. You da man. I found the sweet spot. Later will try to do it at night. By the way, the rubber knob with the arrow. What is it? Where is the arrow supposed to point

:p

I tried already. There is indeed a hole that fits the screw driver just nice. But the Philips screw, or any other screw for that matter, would not be able to turn or adjust anything. It looks like mitsubishi took away the adjustability if fitted with HID maybe.

Sorry finally figured it out. Just have to be patient and keep turning the screw.

What I've found out is that the passenger side headlight definitely has further throw than the driver side. Driver side is limited almost like it has a cover on top to limit how high it can shine

Shit. I adjust until no matter how I turn the screw, also no response already. Is there another way to adjust the angle? I made the driver side point higher but I think it will look quite glaring for cars in front