Good News!!! Stock ECU Re-Flash Coming Soon

:lol: Hi All,

I have met Sato San yesterday and he told me that he is able to re-flash stock original EVO ECU. He is waiting for the final software to come from Japan. This will be useful for those with basic mod like open pod / exhaust / cam & bigger air intercooler without having to change aftermarket ECU. Good for beginner with tight budget. I know everybody will be ancious to know the price? Right. Price not fixed yet to be confirmed once the software is ready. Keep our finger cross. :roll:

Pikachu

Extreme Performance said:

I have met Sato San yesterday and he told me that he is able to re-flash stock original EVO ECU. He is waiting for the final software to come from Japan. This will be useful for those with basic mod like open pod / exhaust / cam & bigger air intercooler without having to change aftermarket ECU. Good for beginner with tight budget. I know everybody will be ancious to know the price? Right. Price not fixed yet to be confirmed once the software is ready. Keep our finger cross. :roll:
Uncle, Just EVOs or can he do other models?

Pikachu said:

Uncle, Just EVOs or can he do other models?
What I know was for EVO others not so sure? I will keep you posted when they arrived.

lion auto and eunos har?

lion auto and eunos har?

Hey, I have been doing original ECU programming for about 1 year. Why not go to my website for more detail: http://www.harmony.sg

Thanks

Joey Lim
Harmony Motor Pte Ltd

Harmony said:

Hey, I have been doing original ECU programming for about 1 year. Why not go to my website for more detail: http://www.harmony.sg

Thanks

Joey Lim
Harmony Motor Pte Ltd
Thanks for the recomendation. I have visit your website. I know Sato San since 2003. He is a an ex-TRD Engineer from Japan.