fender rolling for e9

xtc_exist

any good workshop for fender rolling ?
called up lye design, even they cant promise a perfect job as it will look a bit uneven after rolling.

any other recommandation?

WoOhOoOo

GR also send to Lye to do one la.

There is no "perfect" fender role, a bit imperfection will be there. Remember you are rolling the metal of what is essentially a race car. The chassis has been re-inforced, even on the wheel arc.

bk_knight said:
Can check with you what how much is it and how long does it take (Down Time). Thanks.

lefthandpath said:
i did mine at lye and they told me the same thing but it turn out to be fine and it's acceptable to me.
about half an hour job, very fast. it's actually quite a simple process, all they do is just knock your fender lip flat with a mallet. cost 60bucks for rear only.

Thanks for the Info.

lefthandpath said:
bk_knight said:
Can check with you what how much is it and how long does it take (Down Time). Thanks.

lefthandpath said:
i did mine at lye and they told me the same thing but it turn out to be fine and it's acceptable to me.
about half an hour job, very fast. it's actually quite a simple process, all they do is just knock your fender lip flat with a mallet. cost 60bucks for rear only.

called up lye design, even they cant promise a perfect job as it will look a bit uneven after rolling.

You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow (Home-Based: night appointments also can) , very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50. Good quality workmanship by 2 singaporean car experts.

You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow (Home-Based: night appointments also can) , very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50. Good quality workmanship by 2 singaporean car experts.

Attachments

There is no "perfect" fender role, a bit imperfection will be there. Remember you are rolling the metal of what is essentially a race car. The chassis has been re-inforced, even on the wheel arc.

No idea cos I didn't roll mine but other bros did at GR. :wink: