Exhaust with cert! But name not changed

natas

Hi,
Anyone knows how to change the exhaust cert name ? I bought a car and name was not change to my name.

Can I go to any Vicom or STA to get it done? Any fees ?

natas

jonhigh81 said:
Bro,the cert follows the car,not owner,unless u used the exos on another car then u will need to get it inspect.In your case,just leave it.
Thanks Bro!!

The LTA is a pain man

jonhigh81 said:
Bro,the cert follows the car,not owner,unless u used the exos on another car then u will need to get it inspect.In your case,just leave it.
the ex owner might have do something to the exos after inspection just like me i go for inspection the next min i am in MAN exos take out the silencer dun be lazy just go inspection they will change for u . it a different story if u are drag by lta to sin ming and something was wrong with the exos (ps) being lazy was the drive force and getting regret was the main plot behind every story everyone sure got a story they will never forget just like me i can open a book store selling my story

natas

kenji81 said:
jonhigh81 said:
the ex owner might have do something to the exos after inspection just like me i go for inspection the next min i am in MAN exos take out the silencer dun be lazy just go inspection they will change for u . it a different story if u are drag by lta to sin ming and something was wrong with the exos (ps) being lazy was the drive force and getting regret was the main plot behind every story everyone sure got a story they will never forget just like me i can open a book store selling my story
Yes, I heard horror stories, would go for the inspection one of this days.

Thanks mate :)