evo9 rs2 frm vincar....

wonder have any1 actually taken delivery from e above PI? ive 4 frens who bought from them but none have collected their cars..... 1 even book since march.......

iamleenut

I havent heard a word from them too. I too want to know man.

Its was supposed to be end of this month , but by the looks of it .......

My guy was edwin , whos yrs?

wah, dun scare me leh. mine supposed to come next shipment in late June and already, there's been rumors on whether the so called "last batch" of RS2 exist or not. but i suppose there's no reason for them to sign contract/ sales talk/ try loan if there isn't gonna be a car for them to sell rite? last i heard, the last 6 units (3 white, 3 red) all snapped up liao.

apparently i tink they only have 5-6 units avail.... but according to my search, tink they have signed more than 10 orders. juz wanna verified wether this info is true or not...

bro i also ordered from them since last mar..maybe is due to shipment or COE problems.but i dun think is a scam or wat lor..they told mi tat i can collect my car next month liao..so no worries abt that bro...cheers...

merpholos

cyber_85 said:
bro i also ordered from them since last mar..maybe is due to shipment or COE problems.but i dun think is a scam or wat lor..they told mi tat i can collect my car next month liao..so no worries abt that bro...cheers...
LAST MAR!! meaning last yr?? loL.. you can really wait eh..

merpholos

iamleenut said:
merpholos said:
why vincar again! loL :D I've had bad exp with them.. Beware of them!
wat bad exp u got from them?

Scared.......

:(
they could not deliver the car lor.. they keep on saying that its coming coming.. but ended up they have no car to deliver.. waited for 3 months.. My friend has more will power.. He waited for 5months.. But it involves some unhappiness lar..

iamleenut

merpholos said:
iamleenut said:
merpholos said:

Scared.......

they could not deliver the car lor.. they keep on saying that its coming coming.. but ended up they have no car to deliver.. waited for 3 months.. My friend has more will power.. He waited for 5months.. But it involves some unhappiness lar..
in the end yr friend got thecar ??

iori_11 said:
apparently i tink they only have 5-6 units avail.... but according to my search, tink they have signed more than 10 orders. juz wanna verified wether this info is true or not...
actually, i heard vincar alone has 6 pieces coming in but total (including other PIs) there are about 10 pieces. but all this remains hearsay. but as a precaution, i got my SE to commit in writing that the delivery of the car to me will be before Aug 07. if drag than see how lor. maybe can make them pay for my ohlins :lol:

actually, i heard vincar alone has 6 pieces coming in but total (including other PIs) there are about 10 pieces. but all this remains hearsay. but as a precaution, i got my SE to commit in writing that the delivery of the car to me will be before Aug 07. if drag than see how lor. maybe can make them pay for my ohlins :lol:[/quote]

well then, apparently they r willing to dicount to make u wait. but i tink most buyers wan their cars so i tink they wont ask fo refund. anyway, gd luck for all those who hav ordered their cars, hope u guys get delivery soon......:)

merpholos

iamleenut said:
merpholos said:
iamleenut said:
merpholos said:

Scared.......

yep! they almost fought! :oops:

iori_11 said:
actually, i heard vincar alone has 6 pieces coming in but total (including other PIs) there are about 10 pieces. but all this remains hearsay. but as a precaution, i got my SE to commit in writing that the delivery of the car to me will be before Aug 07. if drag than see how lor. maybe can make them pay for my ohlins :lol:
well then, apparently they r willing to dicount to make u wait. but i tink most buyers wan their cars so i tink they wont ask fo refund. anyway, gd luck for all those who hav ordered their cars, hope u guys get delivery soon......:)[/quote]

its rather ironical for me as most people chop chop want the car on the driveway to drool, me just the opposite i booked from Vincar in Nov 06 and they are the one chasing (kind of) to take delivery but i only did so in Feb in time for my birthday (so kind of the reverse)

lolx

iamleenut

merpholos said:
iamleenut said:
merpholos said:
iamleenut said:
merpholos said:

Scared.......

Oh my , to that extent. but this time hope its not the same situation as im not the only one, but s number of us waiting on the cars.

merpholos

iamleenut said:
merpholos said:
iamleenut said:
merpholos said:
iamleenut said:
merpholos said:

Scared.......

Oh my , to that extent. but this time hope its not the same situation as im not the only one, but s number of us waiting on the cars.
wahaha! Be more persistant! like my fren, maybe you'll get your car! Cheers mate!

iori_11 said:
well then, apparently they r willing to dicount to make u wait. but i tink most buyers wan their cars so i tink they wont ask fo refund. anyway, gd luck for all those who hav ordered their cars, hope u guys get delivery soon......:)[/quote]

i was actually looking at the 2nd hand market already if not for the fact that one of their orders for the RS2 kena cancel last min. if they wanna play punk, can always take back the money and buy another car. their loss not mine since i have a spare car to drive in the meanwhile (courtesy of fren on overseas posting) but will surely take matters up with them for incessant time wasting, which IMO they will definitely want to avoid. well, only time will tell. keep us updated on ur car collection date!