Evo X in Singapore

:D yap. this is this is indeed my ride. Was there attending a training session.

and EvoDevil, wow.. kudos to you for the picture taken. never would I be able to take such good quality pic. going to show them to my GF. :D

nightkidz said:
Hi gtpek... your nick is your name right? i think we are from the same company in army... :)

Sam from 26
Hi Sam,
Yap.

Wow, small world. :) G26 right?

You also driving Evo? we should meetup and catch up on old time. :D

EvoDeViL said:
This X really did caught my attention....

The question now is..... Male or Female species owner/driver?
Tis car also caught my attention with the "HKS" all over the car including the rims with a nice license plate.

gtpek said:
nightkidz said:
Hi gtpek... your nick is your name right? i think we are from the same company in army... :)

Sam from 26
Hi Sam,
Yap.

You also driving Evo? we should meetup and catch up on old time. :D
Hi GT.. ya.. i just change my Evo8MR to EvoX... :)

Hope to see you soon...

Regards
Sam

nightkidz said:
Just a sidenote. Which year did U pass out? G26 is it Gryphon Company Section 26 at Pulau Tekong? If yes I am formerly from there also. Pass out in 1994. Me too get the Evo X but not deliverd yet.

cwestevoX said:
Just a sidenote. Which year did U pass out? G26 is it Gryphon Company Section 26 at Pulau Tekong? If yes I am formerly from there also. Pass out in 1994. Me too get the Evo X but not deliverd yet.
Yap. Gryphon 26 at camp 3. with the low low "high wall" for the SOC. hahahahaha.

and wow. that's another X for the club. and I pass out at 2001. Singapore is indeed very small. :D. So when will your X be delivered?

ok gtpek, so U are also belong to infantry. Still at camp 3 ar.. 3rd storey right? I Anyway I will be getting my Evo X around June (latest but hoping to receive earlier). Anyway I cant access the meetups folder (I have PM Doggie or perhaps I dun own an Evo yet). I am in the north-east area. Hope to meet some of you to get some poison for my ride (currently searching for bodykits and suspensions, not into engine mods yet).

cwestevoX said:
ok gtpek, so U are also belong to infantry. Still at camp 3 ar.. 3rd storey right? I Anyway I will be getting my Evo X around June (latest but hoping to receive earlier). Anyway I cant access the meetups folder (I have PM Doggie or perhaps I dun own an Evo yet). I am in the north-east area. Hope to meet some of you to get some poison for my ride (currently searching for bodykits and suspensions, not into engine mods yet).
Yap. after than got posted to Guards. :(

Looking forward to see you X soon. Waiting is the most painful. :(

gtpek, well is like that one la. Waiting is the worst part when come to car delivery. So where U stay? Perhaps can meetup with you over some coffee. got msn?

nismofans said:
wah so many from gryphon 26 in pulau tekong ah kekeke

i also from there but i POP in March 1991, so long ago ardy.

:)
haha. then you must be a uncle already. :D because POP ten year earlier than me. :D felt better that I am still can consider a 'young man' in here. :D