Ecu tuning by Gary

Just did gotten Gary to tune my car and it feels totally different now. Very much more responsive, and the idling issue when aircon is turn on is gone. He managed to fix this problem when the other garage can't.

Highly recommended. And he's super friendly and approachable

Just gotten my Lancer EX Ralliart 2.0 for a tune by Gary on the dyno last week.
Gary is a knowledgeable and very patient guy who explain to me lots if things and even give me suggestions on how to improve the ride.
Car is much better to drive and respond better overall.
Results of the tune is back up by the dyno chart.

On a side note,
Hi to DVP whom i met at the workshop that day... Got a feeling he is trolling the forum.... :lol:

Cheers

rs200z said:
seafury89 said:
Just got my tuning done by Gary and i must say it made a big different from the tune by another tuner. Car is very smooth to drive and can really feel more power. Plus Gary is such a nice guy, very patience and explain to you what exactly is going on with your car and what he is doing to the tune to correct it or make it better. Always with a smile and will answer all your questions in detail. I must say i am very impressed and happy with his tune. Plus he is always available to contact him in case of problem unlike other tuners from previous experience. once they earn your money and thats it. Hard to contact them if you happen to encounter any problem. I highly recommend Gary if anyone is looking to tune their cars. No regrets guaranteed . Finally i wanna say thanks again Gary if you are reading this thread. You made my day. Cheers. His contact is 94555970 if you wanna contact him. No harm having a chat with him to see if it suits your needs. He's always happy to answer all queries. :lol:
Bro, thanks for your kind words and glad you like the tune. Enjoy your ride! :)

Bro is this you also on the USA forums? same nick rs200z as you, uploaded some XML for SSTs for better throttle response?
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showth ... ost5088505

Ah Leng said:
rs200z said:
seafury89 said:
Just got my tuning done by Gary and i must say it made a big different from the tune by another tuner. Car is very smooth to drive and can really feel more power. Plus Gary is such a nice guy, very patience and explain to you what exactly is going on with your car and what he is doing to the tune to correct it or make it better. Always with a smile and will answer all your questions in detail. I must say i am very impressed and happy with his tune. Plus he is always available to contact him in case of problem unlike other tuners from previous experience. once they earn your money and thats it. Hard to contact them if you happen to encounter any problem. I highly recommend Gary if anyone is looking to tune their cars. No regrets guaranteed . Finally i wanna say thanks again Gary if you are reading this thread. You made my day. Cheers. His contact is 94555970 if you wanna contact him. No harm having a chat with him to see if it suits your needs. He's always happy to answer all queries. :lol:
Bro, thanks for your kind words and glad you like the tune. Enjoy your ride! :)

Bro is this you also on the USA forums? same nick rs200z as you, uploaded some XML for SSTs for better throttle response?
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showth ... ost5088505
Same nick la
His SPA memebership name also RS200Z
Hahaha

A

Anonymous

I have been with Gary for around a year now and I am happy to have gone with him. He managed to maximise my stock turbo and boost all round drivability and power.

I just got the FP MHI18k tuned with him, put down some good power and the car is more than excellent to drive. He really takes the time to iron out all the kinks from the map and deliver a seamless final product.

If you're not tuned with Gary yet then you're truly missing out.

Got my manual evo X in Jan 15. As its having random misfiring when i got it used, i contacted my regular tuner on a retune, but misfire continues even after a retune. No effort is spent to diagnose why misfiring continues.

Decide to search sgevoclub for similar issues and saw this thread in Feb 15.

Getting Gary to tune my ride not only resolved the misfiring issues; but also makes the drive smoother and the stock turbo to spool earlier. The misfiring is actually attributed to fuel pressure issues. Anyway, end of the day, this is how driving an evo X should be felt.

I have no reason to bother Gary thereafter; until i replaced my stock turbo with FP MHI-18K in May 15.

Kudos to him

Car was tune by gary and I must say he is always there when you needed his help and that is a very important aspect.
Gary managed to resolve my clutch issue (software) which had trouble resolve it for many months with workshop.
Now finally get to enjoy the car once again.
Thanks Gary.

Gary solve my idling and turbo lag issue after switching to a much bigger turbo . He can be reach easily and always willing to provide advice. Thumbs up for Gary and his tuning .
:bounce: