cool stuff - X service manual!

Parasyte

Hmm.. Tried downloading but cannot leh. I think the site is forcing people to pay for it's services. Anyone downloaded it already?

CountDooku

Staff member
Parasyte said:
Hmm.. Tried downloading but cannot leh. I think the site is forcing people to pay for it's services. Anyone downloaded it already?
Parasyte said:
Yea screw this shit. Rapidshare's forcing people to pay to download... Anyway i went ahead to pay 10 bucks for the rapidshare premium and got the manual already. Would like to share the password with bros here for the premium access so at least people can get their hands on the manual... It only lasts 3 days from this post.

Login: 6024652
Password: wrY97pQxkV

Enjoy!

A

Anonymous

wah thanks bro, "blanjah" everybody to premium account :)

funny lei, I downloaded just fine from the "free" account yesterday.. on singnet 10mb.

slonez

CountDokoo said:
Parasyte said:
Parasyte said:
Yea screw this shit. Rapidshare's forcing people to pay to download... Anyway i went ahead to pay 10 bucks for the rapidshare premium and got the manual already. Would like to share the password with bros here for the premium access so at least people can get their hands on the manual... It only lasts 3 days from this post.

Enjoy!
Downloading now, thks bro! :notworthy:

Thanks bro, downloading now.

CountDokoo said:

Enjoy!

CountDooku

Staff member
ablaze said:
wah thanks bro, "blanjah" everybody to premium account :)

funny lei, I downloaded just fine from the "free" account yesterday.. on singnet 10mb.
i also 'managed' to download but it asked me to wait 185 seconds.. at the end of the wait, it tells me my session has expired.. and that's after 1 hour of trying. :(

And the trying to download begins anew again... hai...

CountDokoo said:
Parasyte said:
Parasyte said:

Enjoy!
Many thanks from me too Count.
Been looking high and low for the manual but this beats it hands down.
Owe you one :salute: