Coilover settings (if have to make rear soft)

Tried to find answer for the above but unable to find satisfactory answer.

For those of us not privileged enough to have suspension settings we can change on the fly (like Tein EDFC), for the purpose of daily-driving with some spirited driving round corners, what would be a good general setting. I'm keeping back slightly soft for the benefit of my passengers.

A. Front softer - Rear soft
B. Front soft - Rear soft
C. Front soft - Rear softer

Using 19" tyres. API RS-R coilovers (cheap and serves my purpose). Have Whiteline front and rear sway bars + SuperPro RCAs. Some Cusco chassis bars.

I'm happy with my add-ons. Just want to have an idea of how to modify the suspension settings now that I HAVE to make the rear softer.

Thanks.

acepraeshugyosha said:
Tried to find answer for the above but unable to find satisfactory answer.

For those of us not privileged enough to have suspension settings we can change on the fly (like Tein EDFC), for the purpose of daily-driving with some spirited driving round corners, what would be a good general setting. I'm keeping back slightly soft for the benefit of my passengers.

A. Front softer - Rear soft
B. Front soft - Rear soft
C. Front soft - Rear softer

Using 19" tyres. API RS-R coilovers (cheap and serves my purpose). Have Whiteline front and rear sway bars + SuperPro RCAs. Some Cusco chassis bars.

I'm happy with my add-ons. Just want to have an idea of how to modify the suspension settings now that I HAVE to make the rear softer.

Thanks.
Option C - front stiffer than rear

New member of the family arrived alrdy???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Pasar Malam 0
K Pasar Malam 2
N General Tech Talk 23
lanevo61 Pasar Malam 2
N General Tech Talk 3