Coilover for E10

melv

Update on the pricing..

1) BC-BR ($1600++)[RaceTech, FongKim]
2) BC-ER ($1100++)[RaceTech, FongKim]
3) HKS hypermax III CZ200/400 ($3400++)[GarageR)
4) Ohlins DFV (how's servicing standards with 'local support') ?
5) KW V3 ($3500 ++) or KW clubsport ( $4500 ++) [Autovox]

:D

panaracer said:
3k plus, I heard. Maybe u wanna ask "mdm radish", cos she said she got sources w many shops, tat she can "help" us out, esp towards those few very Loyal customers........

But ultimately, 3k!
Many sources wih workshops??? Wahahahahaha nobody even heard of them till lately. But for the wrong reasons - they are famous now in sg for their A1 see u no up attitude & GOLD Class labour fees....

Loyal customers have privileges cus they need them for long term donations...one good example is the hipower pricing that they sell to loyal customers. Rumours has it that their hipower is gold plated compared to what GR sells...

melv said:
Update on the pricing..

Remember i told u 天 distributor up north sells it slightly lower due to exchange rates, etc?
Try gathering a few to request for better discounts. I know of a few owners who bought from them

melv

dvp said:
melv said:
Update on the pricing..

Remember i told u 天 distributor up north sells it slightly lower due to exchange rates, etc?
Try gathering a few to request for better discounts. I know of a few owners who bought from them
ah Thanks...
Heh...laid my hands on HKS months back :)

taka

melv said:
dvp said:
melv said:
Update on the pricing..

ah Thanks...

Anybody on API ? Any feedback? Very good feedback on the Subaru forum, I am surprised no Evos on it.

I might get it though...

Hi Melv, did you get the sports version?
Is it very bumpy? It was one of my options for my ride besides ohlins n kw v3. 8)

melv said:
dvp said:
melv said:
Update on the pricing..

ah Thanks...

melv

Yes... Think GR sells only 1 version for e10..
I do feel more more of the road... Didnt really play with the setting much though..
As the knobs for the front is below, and not easily accessible...

Lol I'm getting same timing with beilstein on my ride
at SEPANG :/

Anybody on API ? Any feedback? Very good feedback on the Subaru forum, I am surprised no Evos on it.

I might get it though...[/quote]

Heard that API is from same manufacturer as BC coils. Actually they look quite the same

slonez

ming26 said:

I might get it though...

Heard that API is from same manufacturer as BC coils. Actually they look quite the same[/quote]

If you're serious about performance/handling better get established Japs/Euro/US brands. These would have been specific valve/sprung for each car model and track tested.
Unless you just want to drop the height & not too concern about maximizing your car handling then any of the MIT/MIC coilovers will do. Many of the products you see on the market are re-badged MIT/MIC coilovers.
How do I know? I'm on one of these "junk" myself .......... :(

slonez said:
ming26 said:

I might get it though...

Heard that API is from same manufacturer as BC coils. Actually they look quite the same
If you're serious about performance/handling better get established Japs/Euro/US brands. These would have been specific valve/sprung for each car model and track tested.
Unless you just want to drop the height & not too concern about maximizing your car handling then any of the MIT/MIC coilovers will do. Many of the products you see on the market are re-badged MIT/MIC coilovers.
How do I know? I'm on one of these "junk" myself .......... :([/quote]

driver also plays a part. u can have the best shocks but still clock an average timing..
although u r on MIT coils, ur timing is considered very good based on Uber's recent track day
great improvement compared to previous track day leh. :D

slonez

dvp said:
slonez said:
ming26 said:

I might get it though...

How do I know? I'm on one of these "junk" myself .......... :(

driver also plays a part. u can have the best shocks but still clock an average timing..
although u r on MIT coils, ur timing is considered very good based on Uber's recent track day
great improvement compared to previous track day leh. :D[/quote]

I'm on 12/10kg spring and body still roll like sampang, that tells you how good the setup is.
Maybe it's road orientated setup so I'm not using it as intended.
My timing still some way off my target, got to 加油。 :lol:

Hi there! I'm the distributor of APi Racing and kindly take a look at the latest development of our coilovers in our facebook. Whether the APi Racing coilovers are good or bad, i guess the customers' reviews and sales volume will explain its quality and standard. The oil seal and grade of our damper fluid are definitely very much of its class and quality.

As for whether my coilovers are similar looking or not, take a look at this EVO X that has fitted the APi Racing Type RS-R.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s ... 866&type=1

Doesnt it look more than Arag***a instead of B*??? In my opinion, what matters is its quality and performance. The outlook does not matter. =)

Our EVO 9 running on APi Racing coilovers, has managed podium finishes in all the Saturday Night Fever events he participated so far at Sepang, competing with various monsters from M'sia. Good or bad, i shant comment. In fact, i'm not in the right position to comment cos i'm the distributor. Consumers feedback will always be the best answer.

Do take a look at our BMS Motorsports in facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/bmsmotorsportssg

The photos and reviews from customers there will speak louder than a thousand words from me. Lastly, to that workshop who has been spreading things and rumours about APi Racing, u can be sure u will receive my lawyer letter should i hear anymore such things.

Good day and happy motoring!!!

DextAa

weegees said:
Hi there! I'm the distributor of APi Racing and kindly take a look at the latest development of our coilovers in our facebook. Whether the APi Racing coilovers are good or bad, i guess the customers' reviews and sales volume will explain its quality and standard. The oil seal and grade of our damper fluid are definitely very much of its class and quality.

As for whether my coilovers are similar looking or not, take a look at this EVO X that has fitted the APi Racing Type RS-R.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s ... 866&type=1

Doesnt it look more than Arag***a instead of B*??? In my opinion, what matters is its quality and performance. The outlook does not matter. =)

Our EVO 9 running on APi Racing coilovers, has managed podium finishes in all the Saturday Night Fever events he participated so far at Sepang, competing with various monsters from M'sia. Good or bad, i shant comment. In fact, i'm not in the right position to comment cos i'm the distributor. Consumers feedback will always be the best answer.

Do take a look at our BMS Motorsports in facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/bmsmotorsportssg

The photos and reviews from customers there will speak louder than a thousand words from me. Lastly, to that workshop who has been spreading things and rumours about APi Racing, u can be sure u will receive my lawyer letter should i hear anymore such things.

Good day and happy motoring!!!
Where is it made from?

The APi coilovers do not look like B*. I've never owned B* so I can't say how they compare but APi is serving me well at the moment. The valving and the spring rates seems to match well for street driving though I don't have any dynograph to substantiate that. The collars and camber plates all look beefy and the anodizing looks pretty well done. If it does break within a year, BMS will warranty the coils. I see the positive aspects to my ownership of these coils.

Good drivers could probably get a 2:40ish time on stock so I'm thinking it's got a lot more to do with the driver than the hardware. I've not done below 2:40 so I'm sure the hardware can outdo me at this present moment.

M7 Super Street Performance damper kit was designed for drivers seeking improved handling both on the street and at the track. Includes both ride height and 35 level damping force adjustments to allow the driver to dial in the suspension for various surface conditions. M7 highest quality performance damper is proven on circuit at GT race, drift and drag race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QShx8o0cURM

melv said:
Update on the pricing..

Hi Bro ,

Just lilke to share my experience with HKS Hipermax III Sport CZ200S-059 specs .
I was on stock Bilsteins which are very good for daily drive and street use . But too much body roll on Sepang. Especially during Turn 5 / 6 and Turn 12 / 13 high speed corners . Max camber can only open 2 degree and rear 1.2 degree without camber bolts .

As you can see from below link , the 059 specs front 11kgf and back 9kgf springs are softer than Hypermax Sport III front 12kgf and rear 10kgf . So for daily drive and going over humps I am impressed by the comfort .
http://tps-wave.co.jp/syakotyou/hks_sha ... bishi.html
It is much better than stock Bilsteins on track . Enabling to open up camber till 3.6 degree front and 2.5 degree back.

Of course there are much more expensive and better suspensions on track . But for the price vs comfort vs performance on track ---> no regrets for the CZ200S-059 specs .

Only complaint is need to lie down to adjust the damping for the front and only 50 sets limited edition worldwide .
HKS should come out a new version .