Charity Special (Please see 1st page)

fq400

Dear Bros & Sis,

Children's Day is on the 01st October 2010. Alot of us will be celebrating this special occasion with our children, nephew or niece.

6 Different Forum is gathering to launch a Children's Day Party for the less fortunate kids.
(Sg Evo Club, Subaru Club Sg, Subaru Forester Subaru 3G WRX, Subaru Exiga, VW Forum)

Here are the project details:

Date: 03rd October 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 11am onwards (event lasts for not more than 4 Hours)

Children's Home: Sunbeam Place
Description:
Sunbeam Place is gazetted as a Place of Safety for abused and neglected children in need of protection or whose parents are unable to provide proper care. At Sunbeam Place, we provide a caring and loving environment for children aged between 2 to 18 years old. At the Home, we conduct enrichment classes, character building education and counselling for the children.
Current number of Children: 45

Charity Details:
Each Adult shall donate SGD30. (if you wish to donate more, i have no issues)

The SGD30 will be used to pay for the Child's Mac Donalds Meal, and the balance will be used to purchase vouchers from NTUC / Popular Bookstore targetted at SGD1000.

A Bounce House will also be present for the kids to enjoy, teenagers will be able to play basketball with some of our forum members.

Receipt will be issued to each members whom donates.

At the closing date of the donation, our accounts will place all details in Black & White so as all members can see where the money goes to.

Itinerary of the Event:

1000hrs: Meet at our designated "Meeting Location"
1030hrs: Arrive Sunbeam Place
1100hrs: Start partying with the Sunbeam Kids
1200hrs: Mac Donalds arrive with Sunbeam Kids meal
1400hrs: Party ends

Print Media coverage:
1. Hotstuff (Confirmed)
2. Today Paper (T.B.A)

I hope each member would take this opportunity to donate for its not a Huge amount we're asking for.

Soften your heart, Donate.. if you cannot be there, we still accept your donations.

For those who wants to bring their kids along, please do so but meals won't be provided for them.

This is a memorable event for everyone including the less fortunate kids.

Comittee: Evokch, Ducados, Duff, Rossgm1978

Please pm us if you need further details.

I appreciate if VENDORS do Donate as credit will be given thru our own print media.

Kindly register your attendance below:

1. Evokch
2. Ducados
3. Duff
4. Rossgm1978

Donors
1. FQ400 (will try to attend)

fq400

Re: Charity Special (A little gesture to make the Kids smile!)

Extract from Bro Rossgm1978 post:
I've organised a meeting this coming Saturday at 12 noon.

Time: 12 Noon
Attendance:
1. 2 representatives from Subaru Club Sg Forum
2. 2 representatives from Subaru Forester Sg
3. 2 representatives from Sg 3G Wrx forum
4. 2 representatives from Sg Evo Club forum

Need to know:
VW in?
Any other forums of Mitsubishi or just remain as Evo club..

Time is running short...

Please take note:
1. Contribution of final figure has yet to be determined by committee members.. by this Saturday.. targetted figure won't be higher than SGD30 per person.
With this figure, please take note that OUR meals is NOT included.. its for the kids, balance of the SGD30 will be used to purchase stationery materials or other neccesary materials.

2. We still have to inform Traffic Police and get their approval. Don't worry, they won't be there.. if they're there to patrol.. they won't disturb cause they do not want to fill up too many reports :D

3. Targetted number of forum members...

4. Need links to Hotstuff / Motoring Mag / Today Paper / Newpaper ets for a write up during the event.

5. E-mail to URA to waive parking charges during the Charity Drive

Please add on if anyone has any more points to highlight.

Cheers

evokch

THANK YOU SO VERY THE MUCH FQ400 FOR THIS! :D :D

Just a small point to add: we also need cameramen from those who volunteer.

Guys who have counted themselves in for this charity drive, wait no more and fill in the volunteer register set out by FQ 400!!! :wink: :alien:

Rossgm1978

evokch said:

Guys who have counted themselves in for this charity drive, wait no more and fill in the volunteer register set out by FQ 400!!! :wink: :alien:
Bro.. videographers & photographers, I've asked the forester forum.. waiting for their confirmation.. anyone else from any forum thats participating is welcomed.. I'll pm you my number.. :wink:

fq400

Rossgm1978 said:
Hi Bros and Sistas,
Starting this new thread on the Charity Event Bro Rossgm1978 and Evokch organising.
From this thread, general-chit-chat/more-meet-event-t23221.html

Committee Room
1. Rossgm1978
2. Evokch
3. FQ400 (your ARROW bery GOOD hor; auto Insert for you.. hahaha)
Wow...Arrow starts flying already! haha...I can look for photographer(s). :D

mike1304k

If there is anything I can help with, please call me. But of course, if I am in Sg lah.

Cheers,

Mike

Rossgm1978

mike1304k said:
If there is anything I can help with, please call me. But of course, if I am in Sg lah.

Cheers,

Mike
Will you be in SG bro? 02nd October... :wink:

Rossgm1978

fq400 said:
Rossgm1978 said:
Hi Bros and Sistas,
Starting this new thread on the Charity Event Bro Rossgm1978 and Evokch organising.
From this thread, general-chit-chat/more-meet-event-t23221.html

Committee Room
1. Rossgm1978
2. Evokch
3. FQ400 (your ARROW bery GOOD hor; auto Insert for you.. hahaha)
Wow...Arrow starts flying already! haha...I can look for photographer(s). :D
Hahahahahhaa... all LOBIN LOOD!!! :lol:

evokch

Rossgm1978 said:
evokch said:

Bro.. videographers & photographers, I've asked the forester forum.. waiting for their confirmation.. anyone else from any forum thats participating is welcomed.. I'll pm you my number.. :wink:

Thanks! Got your contact no. Just PM mine. :) Re forester forum and photographers, noted.

HEY HEY HO HO volunteers volunteers PLEASE SIGN UP!!! :mrgreen: :p :alien:

fq400

Wonder should we get our CVR bros to support as well...and the LMC...LOL

mike1304k

Uuuuhhhh if I am not mistaken, I saw a similar type of event in LMC before... where people drive the under-previlege children a few rounds... But can also ask lor...

mike1304k

Rossgm1978 said:
Not sure lah. For me... I can kenna flaming arrows in less than 24hrs... There was once when I heard I was supposed to go to Zhengzhou at 5pm and the flight was 7pm the same day... Imagine the speed I had to drive to go home and pack and appear at the airport.... But at the moment I look clear. I am supposed to be in Zurich at the end of Sep, but do not think it will flow over to Oct.

evokch

mike1304k said:

Cheers,

Mike
Photography perhaps? :wink: (for now). I am bringing my camera along and plan to be one on that day - but my skills are bad... keke

fq400

perhaps to confirm the date and event before we engage any helpers and volunteers... :lol:

mike1304k

evokch said:
Photography perhaps? :wink: (for now). I am bringing my camera along and plan to be one on that day - but my skills are bad... keke
My camera equipment grow fungus liao... hahahaha.... Long time never even touch... Some more I am so short that I need a ladder to take face shots.... Tell you what lah... I volunteer my car lah.... If I am not in town...just get Stan to drive it there... hehehehehe

evokch

fq400 said:
perhaps to confirm the date and event before we engage any helpers and volunteers... :lol:
I suggest 2 Oct, Saturday. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. :idea:

evokch

mike1304k said:
evokch said:
My camera equipment grow fungus liao... hahahaha.... Long time never even touch... Some more I am so short that I need a ladder to take face shots.... Tell you what lah... I volunteer my car lah.... If I am not in town...just get Stan to drive it there... hehehehehe

LOL :lol: :lol: Any size and height should do it... it's the thought that counts. Onz re your car - Mr. Stan will go in your place if you can't attend... if both are ok, then that makes 2 volunteers! :wink:

fq400 said:
Wonder should we get our CVR bros to support as well...and the LMC...LOL
Why not? The more.. the merrier.. I've found the BOUNCE HOUSE for the kids..

Going to talk to my Aunt in URA with regards to the carpark closure etc..

FQ.. saturday noon at kallang.. meeting hor..

mike1304k said:
Rossgm1978 said:
Not sure lah. For me... I can kenna flaming arrows in less than 24hrs... There was once when I heard I was supposed to go to Zhengzhou at 5pm and the flight was 7pm the same day... Imagine the speed I had to drive to go home and pack and appear at the airport.... But at the moment I look clear. I am supposed to be in Zurich at the end of Sep, but do not think it will flow over to Oct.
Wah seh bro.. your situation worst then the Elite Forces waiting for button to be push.. :D