CASE CLOSED

monster1708

Re: Piece of Advice to SFY9019K Black Evo 9 Owner

hey bro. since you already got his hp number why not just call him den posting on the forums.

Dear Evo driver, I am jus a family stock MPV, without any mod.... do advice ur dear fellow Evo friend here, don't be such an idiot to do such a act...... i was driving at average speed in the middle lane..... just don't understand wat he is thinking....No Standard.....!!!! pick on someone ur own size la.....

Mr OH... surprise right? How i know ur name? What will surprise u most is that i have ur full particulars.... Ur Name, born in 1977..... Address.... Handphone no.... where u purcahse this Sep 2005 EVO GSR from which P.I locate in UBI AML....... although u live in Landed Property.... doesn't mean that ur car will be safe??? frankly speaking.... I can be very cruel.....if u want.... me to be.... I can make ur driving life living in fear.....

U could have a fast car.... but it will not be as fast as how i get ur full particular.... Try ME???
hmmm.... I am no lawyer but isnt this considered a threat? which i think the police may take it seriously if in the event something happens to this evo 9 guy?? (not that i agree with his driving etiquette)

4wd

Angry_Mugen said:
Mr Oh W..J..., owner of a black SFY9019K Evo 9 GSR with Gold Puma Sticker.

I am the driver of the MPV that you Blow ur valve non stop when u pass by me, then cut infront of me and kept tapping ur brake... on TPE exiting Tampine rd towards Defu...on Wednesday Night...

Dear Evo driver, I am jus a family stock MPV, without any mod.... do advice ur dear fellow Evo friend here, don't be such an idiot to do such a act...... i was driving at average speed in the middle lane..... just don't understand wat he is thinking....No Standard.....!!!! pick on someone ur own size la.....

Mr OH... surprise right? How i know ur name? What will surprise u most is that i have ur full particulars.... Ur Name, born in 1977..... Address.... Handphone no.... where u purcahse this Sep 2005 EVO GSR from which P.I locate in UBI AML....... although u live in Landed Property.... doesn't mean that ur car will be safe??? frankly speaking.... I can be very cruel.....if u want.... me to be.... I can make ur driving life living in fear.....

U could have a fast car.... but it will not be as fast as how i get ur full particular.... Try ME???

My advice to u, don't provoke other road user in future when they didn't provoke u....... Road don't belong to ur father.... one day.... U might get urself into trouble.... take good care....

PS: Think before you act stupidly..... :twisted:
Hey What's the deal when you can manage to get details of the driver?!!! And what do you mean you can make people's driving life living in fear? You watch too much hong kong drama is it?

Have you ever wondered where you could had offended this evo driver, cause most if not all evo drivers will not waste their petrol blowing in their right mind! Could you have accidentally cut into his lane without knowing? Most of the time incidents happened because of this! Although 2 wrong doesn't make 1 right, it's a moment of anger which the other party might had initiated! Do a check first before jumping the gun! Don't assume evo is out there to eat people, evo won't waste fuel for nothing. But if he does, it's really a WASTE OF TIME!

Drive safely!

Angry_Mugen said:

I am the driver of the MPV that you Blow ur valve non stop when u pass by me, then cut infront of me and kept tapping ur brake... on TPE exiting Tampine rd towards Defu...on Wednesday Night...

My advice to u, don't provoke other road user in future when they didn't provoke u....... Road don't belong to ur father.... one day.... U might get urself into trouble.... take good care....

:sleepy4: :crybaby:

Wrong forum bro...whingers go to singaporestomp! :lol:

Honestly i too doubt he would just do that for the sake of showing off to an MPV....so much frustration on the road now both toward aggressive drivers AND road hoggers. Different people chose to deal with it their own way.. Half the time those that annoy me dont even realise they are doing it.... I dont condone the 'brake testing'.....but hate people that bring this same old crap into the forum too :D

j-sho

hi angry mugen...are u a PI or someone from police force?

if you are...i hope you can help me too...need some advice on a potential cheating case. i can give you the fella car plate number..i hope you can dig out some info for me.

thanks.

Angry_Mugen said:

Mr angry mugen,ppl dun do such act 4 nothing!juz yr side of a fariy tale i believe!!

superlemonevo

angry mugen,

think most likely you must have make him mad at first lah, so you got to think, most ppl wun be so unreasonable to play fun of anyone they see on the road...

Anyway, it is definitely a thread to him, so better becareful when you post something in public...

Well, i am thinking, whether ppl like us should have those video camera in the car, maybe shooting at the front of back, so in case we need the information like accident or being follow, we can have the details of the cuprit.

well, ppl who read this, pls be reminded to respect ppl, and earn respect from ppl also....

anyway, i am not a counsellor...

take care all.

Xist3nz

had cameras installed in my previous ride...normally would activate them during jams or heavy traffic...in case of any 'misadventures' ....at least I've got evidence...

Yo, angry mugen, if u are getting info from someone in the force/service, breach of OSA is jail offence. Just a gentle reminder, dun let your rage get over you, you may indirectly get someone into trouble.

superlemonevo

mr oh of SFY9019K, come here tell our angry mugen how he ignite ur fire tat u did it to him, I believe u r reading this...anyway, I believe tat angry mugen is v resourceful...if next time someone hit n run, he can help out too...
ha

Angry_Mugen said:
Sound a threat to me too..... but on the other point of view.... i am not that stupid to take thing into my hand....singapore is a law country..... wat i say driving in fear.... could mean that i would simply refer this idiot to ROV.... Should i believe.... he will be rich to pay for any summon which will be fine for any illegal mod in his car..... after all, like wat they say.... he is rich to waste his petrol on me..... don't tik he will have any problem with the fine.... FEAR in driving on the road with ROV being alert of his car number.... Should this sound illegally yet threatening???

Who's know...... maybe he will remove all his illegal mod..... :lol:
Point taken. but i am just looking out for you as this is still a public forum.
From your post you are obviously angry enough to risk quite a fair bit... including infringing the laws

xtc_exist

Angry_Mugen said:
ifUrY said:
Yo, angry mugen, if u are getting info from someone in the force/service, breach of OSA is jail offence. Just a gentle reminder, dun let your rage get over you, you may indirectly get someone into trouble.
Well, it's all done.... I had ald alerted the ROV about this vehicle....guess this should settle every thing....

do hope that in future....on the road.... will not be seeing such EVO driver.....

It's lucky that, during that day.... it me and 2 of my colleague in the car..... what if my 5mths old kid and my wife are in the car? some time..... just a stupid act like that could have create a big mess....

thanks all, for the advice.... i jus to cross my finger....see hw la..... in future....

frankly speaking..... sg has the best road in asia.... but sad to say.... we also have the worst driver.....inconsiderate driver.....

Drive Safe guys

we too have ugly singaporeans posting such article in public forum / internet

"Mr OH... surprise right? How i know ur name? What will surprise u most is that i have ur full particulars.... Ur Name, born in 1977..... Address.... Handphone no.... where u purcahse this Sep 2005 EVO GSR from which P.I locate in UBI AML....... although u live in Landed Property.... doesn't mean that ur car will be safe??? frankly speaking.... I can be very cruel.....if u want.... me to be.... I can make ur driving life living in fear.....

U could have a fast car.... but it will not be as fast as how i get ur full particular.... Try ME??? "

he might report u to other authorities to protect himself ?
or an eye for an eye ? :)

JudgeJules

Staff member

Actually, what happens on the road should stay on the road. Period.

But there are always people who are just buay song when being bullied and wanted to pursuit further.... Let's look at it this way, if the 'bullyee' was driving a GTR, I think he would bully back immediately only to have the "bullyer" now complain to the GTR forum, which the 'bullyee' might not be a member and hence wouldn't be reading it!!??

While it doesn't given performance cars owners the rights to bully lesser vehicles, I don't think any performance car driver or for that matter any driver would deliberately go around test braking other road users. Something must have sparked the flame.

Now that Mr Angry Mugen has sort of "settle" this case and "close" it, I hope everyone here learnt a "lesson". Bullying does pay. I think if you wrote to ROV they might not wanna handle this case. They are called LTA now. Gahmen very straight one.

LTA: Not my department what? We are not ROV liaoz... Nevermind, KIV first. Maybe we will change name back to ROV some day.

For Mr Oh, I'll keep what Mr Angry Mugen wrote here for record just in case he wishes to pursuit the matter with him, err.... legally.

And I hate people who register to a forum and F**k here and F**k there then F**K off.

Have a good day everyone. Tomorrow can sleep until very late. Yah....

JJ

xtc_exist

even if ROV / LTA never KIV this complain ,
not caught redhanded by them , what can they do ?

if liddat , everybody call and complain this car complain tat car .
liddat u wont see them on the road liao .. all transfer to office , read e-mail

JudgeJules

Staff member

WX,

That fellow was trying to report the other fellow's illegal mod I think... Very not gentleman but some people just like to do that.

Oh BTW, saw you at Marina Square yesterday. You were looking at that GR DC5 or something...

xtc_exist said:
even if ROV / LTA never KIV this complain ,
not caught redhanded by them , what can they do ?

if liddat , everybody call and complain this car complain tat car .
liddat u wont see them on the road liao .. all transfer to office , read e-mail