Bride Stradia Review

DoggieHowser

Staff member
http://www.bride-jp.com/products_lm_rec.html

Stradia is the left one.. Gias is the right

So Vic tells me Stradia can fit ah pui like me.. cos side support is lower than the Gias.

Happily I wait for the seats to be installed. No customized rails, thankfully.. the Bride rails are bolt on perfect for the Evo. Only thing I had to do was move my silly capacitor to the back a little.

So I tried to climb in and I am like WTF, so tight ah!? Getting in and out is sibeh tak glam lor. What Vic forgot to told me was you needed to have a really tight ass to fit in. Dammit. Well, we ain't no brokeback cowboys so we never really checked out our collective asses.. which is a good thing. HAHA

:tongue5:

But the thing is, after a couple of minutes, you forget abt the pain...

Cos the fit is really snug and cornering feels really really stable. Dun feel like I am sliding around as much.

Downsides, visibility is different cos sitting further down. Can't quite see the extremities of the car (not that I could all that much wif stock Recaros, but worse now).. tho with the reduced height, I can fit the helmet on without hunching down.

Now, do I need the quick release steering too?

kai3323

DoggieHowser said:

So Vic tells me Stradia can fit ah pui like me.. cos side support is lower than the Gias.

Happily I wait for the seats to be installed. No customized rails, thankfully.. the Bride rails are bolt on perfect for the Evo. Only thing I had to do was move my silly capacitor to the back a little.

So I tried to climb in and I am like WTF, so tight ah!? Getting in and out is sibeh tak glam lor. What Vic forgot to told me was you needed to have a really tight ass to fit in. Dammit. Well, we ain't no brokeback cowboys so we never really checked out our collective asses.. which is a good thing. HAHA

Cos the fit is really snug and cornering feels really really stable. Dun feel like I am sliding around as much.

Downsides, visibility is different cos sitting further down. Can't quite see the extremities of the car (not that I could all that much wif stock Recaros, but worse now).. tho with the reduced height, I can fit the helmet on without hunching down.

Damned!!.........quit spreading all this poison will ya??!!

Why do you need the quick release steering???................when the seats are supposed to be for your passenger, aka wife!!!........hahahahah

DoggieHowser

Staff member
IceZone said:
http://www.bride-jp.com/kakudai/rec/d_g03hmr.gif

bro, u should've gotten this haha
Mine is the lower side support (Stradia) not the Gias leh..

In terms of color.. I think red is more striking (too striking as it turned out) haha... maybe if Kai still got, should get his red DC5 seat for my wife to match haha

DoggieHowser

Staff member
kai3323 said:

Why do you need the quick release steering???................when the seats are supposed to be for your passenger, aka wife!!!........hahahahah
Nbzzz.. poison is YOU SPREAD one :)

Eh u still got the red DC2 seat? :p

kai3323

DoggieHowser said:
kai3323 said:

Bo liao lah, sold since last yr.......why leh?

kai3323 said:
DoggieHowser said:
kai3323 said:

he wans a red seat to match his bridge seat mah haha

DoggieHowser

Staff member
kai3323 said:
DoggieHowser said:
kai3323 said:

Yeah lor.. like icezone said.. looking for matching red on driver/pax side ;) but i tink 1 side recaro, 1 side Bride oso weird..

DoggieHowser said:

WAH! FR for your seats! Cool!

Tight more fun mah lolx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway hor luck me backside and hippy no meaty man....... U feel so PRO hor driving in the BRIDE just like the Drift King :lol:

kai3323 said:
DoggieHowser said:
kai3323 said:

Buy buy buy!!! Stradia!!! go go go

DoggieHowser said:
kai3323 said:
DoggieHowser said:
kai3323 said:

Yeah lor.. like icezone said.. looking for matching red on driver/pax side ;) but i tink 1 side recaro, 1 side Bride oso weird..
Signal Auto Quik Release sibei cool!!!!!!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

http://store1.yimg.com/I/yhst-136411578 ... 73_2971098

DoggieHowser

Staff member
m3lon said:
WAH! FR for your seats! Cool!

Tight more fun mah lolx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway hor luck me backside and hippy no meaty man....... U feel so PRO hor driving in the BRIDE just like the Drift King :lol:
FR?

Yeah.. it is damn nice feel when cornering. Feels like I am in a coupe again and u feel more confident turning.

ps drift king drive Gias leh (not Stradia) haha

pps you don't find the shoulder support a bit narrow?

axl

WAH! Good review!

5 thumbs up!

I wanna test-sit your seat, with a cuppa hot milo! Then I wanna suddenly faint! :lol:

Kekeke.. as the Queen song goes, "I'm going S-L-I-G-H-T-L-Y mad!" :twisted: