Best suspension option

Hi, would like to check with all of you:

What would be the best suspension option if I'd like the most comfortable ride on our normal road? Not going to track :(

Just some spirited sprints here and there and gungho round corners.

I was reading that coilovers may not be the best as they are all means to be for the track, even the most comfortable of them. I know it'll never be like Lexus or Audi, but something that won't wake a baby up even when I'm going fast.

Thank you :)

acepraeshugyosha said:

What would be the best suspension option if I'd like the most comfortable ride on our normal road? Not going to track :(

I was reading that coilovers may not be the best as they are all means to be for the track, even the most comfortable of them. I know it'll never be like Lexus or Audi, but something that won't wake a baby up even when I'm going fast.

You have to go for long stroke travel suspension so that it can absorb road bumps better.

acepraeshugyosha said:

Stock