Beatrush Undertray Panel for CT9A

JudgeJules

Staff member
Come to think of it... when changing engine oil will have problem reaching the filter and plug le???

tingtw

ejay20tee said:
Yes.
My carbing one also need to remove.
:D
Hello brother, want to find out are you using original Mitsubishi oil filter with the oil temp/oil pressure adaptor on? Mitsubishi oil filter quite long then plus the adaptor goes inbetween, will these block your CARBING under panel?

ejay20tee

tingtw said:
ejay20tee said:
Yes.
Hello brother, want to find out are you using original Mitsubishi oil filter with the oil temp/oil pressure adaptor on? Mitsubishi oil filter quite long then plus the adaptor goes inbetween, will these block your CARBING under panel?
Oil temp n press all comes standard on the sandwich at the oil filter.
All using original. It doesnt block.
The beatrush one also doesnt block

ejay20tee

69klwong said:
no offense, but i think the carbing one only $300 + leh..
Ya...i got it for that price.
But they dun cover all the underpanel.
Oil cooler area on both side not covered.

mokwai

the stock underpanel is worse. no vents for air to flow. As stated in the website,

This Carbing aluminum underpanel replaces the factory plastic and diffuses air below the vehicle. Comes with removable latch for easy access for oil changes.

Aluminum UnderPanel fits Lancer Evolution 8/9 stock bumpers and most after market bumpers.
• Reduces air turbulance, thus producing more downforce.
• Great mod for aftermarket headers, which usually melt the stock plastic.
• Helps to cool down engine by drawing out heat from the engine compartment through especial design slits.
• Protects under the engine from rocks and gravel during heavy competition like rally, auto-x, etc.
• Track tested for functionality

tingtw

ejay20tee said:
tingtw said:
ejay20tee said:
Yes.
Oil temp n press all comes standard on the sandwich at the oil filter.
All using original. It doesnt block.
The beatrush one also doesnt block
So I believe the clearance between the oil filter and the under panel is good enough without any vibration during idling?

ejay20tee

The plate now sits lower to the ground.
At speeds, lower air pressure occurs underneath the car.
Same principle as an aerofoil, the reduced air flow underneath aids more downforce.

Trust it den buy, dun trust dun buy.
Simple.
Its bling..only when u service your car....

Darkevo

tray

Was advised the Beatrush tray is very heavy and meant for gravel rally cos its principal purpose is to protect the internals from stone chippings and ancillary impacts...etc. From its form, aerodynamics and heat dissipation -wise...emm..seems heuristical, prima facie.....(formally proven..?)