any comment on the toyota Mark X??

Hi to all,

I am sorry if I posted this thread on the wrong forum, but I just want to know from you all, if you happen to own one or any of oyur friends are driving one. Intending to get one, like the V6 and the look... But like to know about the FC, performance and comfort...

Will appreciate greatly if you guys can provide some feedback...

Thanks!

Vince

coldcar said:
Hi to all,

I am sorry if I posted this thread on the wrong forum, but I just want to know from you all, if you happen to own one or any of oyur friends are driving one. Intending to get one, like the V6 and the look... But like to know about the FC, performance and comfort...

Thanks!

Vince

the v6 model is 3000cc de. the interior is really very nice with the celing light. but until now nv see anyone driving one. wad i see on the road and wad i haf in my showrooms are all 2.4cc de.
not sure abt the performance but the comfort is really nice. and the way they design the interior. :lol:

btr

Jasmine said:
the v6 model is 3000cc de. the interior is really very nice with the celing light. but until now nv see anyone driving one. wad i see on the road and wad i haf in my showrooms are all 2.4cc de.
not sure abt the performance but the comfort is really nice. and the way they design the interior. :lol:
Mark X = 2.5L V6 or 3.0L V6.

There is no such thing as a 2.4L Mark X. I think its great that you are eagerly helping forum members but it would be good to make sure that your information is accurate before posting as it would end up confusing members.

Fyi, Evo 9 GSR as standard option comes in HR trim and not HRA. There is no such thing as a HRA evo 9 turbo from Mitsubishi unless its the mag turbo.

btr said:
Jasmine said:
Mark X = 2.5L V6 or 3.0L V6.

There is no such thing as a 2.4L Mark X. I think its great that you are eagerly helping forum members but it would be good to make sure that your information is accurate before posting as it would end up confusing members.

Fyi, Evo 9 GSR as standard option comes in HR trim and not HRA. There is no such thing as a HRA evo 9 turbo from Mitsubishi.

aiks got it wrong again.. din haf my information with me.. sorry ya :lol:

Hi,

Thanks for info, I was pretty surprised when you said Mark X only comes in 2.4L and 3.0L V6... I thought both comes with V6, just that the displacement is different. Are you a dealer?? May I know which model you have?? So far I know there's F, L and S model.

Can clarify??

thanks

If you are a dealer, please email me at [email protected].

thanks again!

Vi

hi,
so far no dealers bring in the 3lt version as its too expensive to import and own...should be $150-160k...

but its definitely a better buy with 256hp...

the 2.5 advertised are mostly standard models with no side mirror indicator, white ceiling lights (think they got the idea from maybach), original leather, sport rims, and front spoiler...

the 2.5 here are all rwd, no dealers bringing in the 2.5 4wd...

coldcar said:
Hi to all,

Thanks!

Vince
Nice interior. Set back is no keyless entry and start, still have that center hump on the passenger floor board. Think no electric seat adjustment. 40k diff from the IS 250.

Go test drive!

btr

Zephyr said:
Nice interior. Set back is no keyless entry and start, still have that center hump on the passenger floor board. Think no electric seat adjustment. 40k diff from the IS 250.

Go test drive!
Got Electric seats lah. For the basic 250G F-Package, u can select driver's seat as electric seat under options. For the 250G, both front seats are electric. Needless to say, the 250G F-Package is the basic model and the 250G is actually the premium model for the 2.5L version.