ABS pump low voltage

Guys, kanna the dreaded abs issue.

Erro came on suddenly and disappear after a day and back.

Any one got a reliable shop that is good in this problem.

To the gurus here.. anyone can advise me where to get the 40a fuse replacement also what part number is the abs pump.. understand that the pump seem to be 4670A475 but the last 3 digit seem to be changing.

Cueball1981 said:
To the gurus here.. anyone can advise me where to get the 40a fuse replacement also what part number is the abs pump.. understand that the pump seem to be 4670A475 but the last 3 digit seem to be changing.
PM me your chasis number & i will provide u the specific part number based on ur chasis issued parts from factory

Tks bro will get back to you tonight.

It really funny every morning or after the car rest. Sure no error. Voltage meter at in the morning shows 14.4v

Anyone can offer advice if they seen anything similar? I recently got a 'servicing required' error on my dashboard, and a check engine light. I thought it was a wheel speed sensor problem, as i got something similar before and resolved it by changing the faulty wheel speed sensor. Error on dash was an orange color graphic of a 4wd system with front wheels pointing one side, as well as an orange graphic of a speedometer.

When i went to my workshop to pull the error codes using their obd reader, it was a c2200. And it could not be replicated at the workshop after clearing. My workshop was guessing that that was an intermittent abs pump electrical issue (although mine was a RS model?!?) When the error reoccurred 2 days later, it was a u0121 error code, which was supposed to be asc/abs related ( but mine is a RS!?!)... Again, cleared and cannot be replicated.

It happened both times after the car was restarted after parking for a few hrs. Car drives perfectly fine. Anyone has any idea what's wrong?

jtis said:
Anyone can offer advice if they seen anything similar? I recently got a 'servicing required' error on my dashboard, and a check engine light. I thought it was a wheel speed sensor problem, as i got something similar before and resolved it by changing the faulty wheel speed sensor. Error on dash was an orange color graphic of a 4wd system with front wheels pointing one side, as well as an orange graphic of a speedometer.

When i went to my workshop to pull the error codes using their obd reader, it was a c2200. And it could not be replicated at the workshop after clearing. My workshop was guessing that that was an intermittent abs pump electrical issue (although mine was a RS model?!?) When the error reoccurred 2 days later, it was a u0121 error code, which was supposed to be asc/abs related ( but mine is a RS!?!)... Again, cleared and cannot be replicated.

It happened both times after the car was restarted after parking for a few hrs. Car drives perfectly fine. Anyone has any idea what's wrong?
It is speed sensor issue, one of ur speed sensor is failing soon.
The rs has a habit to throw dummy codes when it comes to speed sensor
Should the code appear again head down to a workshop with MUT3 to trace out which specific side is failing
Kevteo had this issue a couple of months ago

dvp said:
Should the code appear again head down to a workshop with MUT3 to trace out which specific side is failing
Good to know. I also suspected speed sensor at first, especially when the car kept prompting me to release parking brake, when my car was parked & not moving. But i got thrown off when drove around with obd reader showing all 4 wheel speed readouts, and everything looks consistent. Maybe issue is intermittent, till the speed sensor fails.

But my workshop doesnt have a MUT3 though, just the generic obd reader. They could read my previous speed sensor failure though. Was told by them that GR has the MUT3, anywhere else?

jtis said:
dvp said:
Good to know. I also suspected speed sensor at first, especially when the car kept prompting me to release parking brake, when my car was parked & not moving. But i got thrown off when drove around with obd reader showing all 4 wheel speed readouts, and everything looks consistent. Maybe issue is intermittent, till the speed sensor fails.

But my workshop doesnt have a MUT3 though, just the generic obd reader. They could read my previous speed sensor failure though. Was told by them that GR has the MUT3, anywhere else?
Creative & Uber should have the MUT3