A SG Evo Track Day 2018?

Discussion in 'Track Day Discussion & Announcement' started by AhBao9388, Nov 3, 2017.

1. AhBao9388

AhBao9388 Well-Known Member

Hello Peeps

Its been a really long time like more than 6 years since into organising an event. Here after joining one of a recent track day and with my love for being back with another Evo after 13 years, i look forward to fully utilize my toy!

The last official Evo Track day was like moons ago. Those days dirt cheap when it just open but with inflation these days its really not easy on the pockets for us trackies.
    I have recently speak to an event organiser pertaining to my interest and manage so see some dates and have set sight to a date. It may be more than 6 months to the actual event but it allows me ample of time to be fully prepared; iron out any teething problems and sourcing sponsors for any materials or goodie bags. Of coz it allow you as a trackie ample of time to prepare your machine and take official leave for this event.

Requirement 60 cars, to cushion the impact of a surge in track fees. Again not withstanding it may have to be open to other makes/models to make up the numbers but hey we are all like mind passionate people in this motorsports scene.

So here we go: *If anyone need to reach me to join this track day w/o access to reply forum, Whatsapp +65 94526985

Venue: Sepang International Circuit
    Date: 30th June 2018 Saturday
    Time Slot: 9am to 1pm
    Hotel: Tentatively Tune Hotel KLIA for those who require accommodation the day before or if you have suggestion of other places please share. Please indicate "+H1N or +H2N" if you require it. Travel up 29th June 2018 to stay 1 night or 2 night on the day itself
    Price for 1 car + 1 driver: @$360.00
    Additional driver: @$50.00

Remarks: *Feel free to add on your concern and ideals here, i will reply beside it.
    .To highlight again, we may need to open up to other makes/models if cannot hit the minimum.
    . Maybe we could have a joint GTG with Malaysia Evo kakis
    . I will get a Food Truck for the event to be fully paid for on the foods (50-60 meals within 2 hours slot)

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. jianlun

jianlun New Member

3. cleong

cleong New Member

Hello Peeps

Its been a really long time like more than 6 years since into organising an event. Here after joining one of a recent track day and with my love for being back with another Evo after 13 years, i look forward to fully utilize my toy!

The last official Evo Track day was like moons ago. Those days dirt cheap when it just open but with inflation these days its really not easy on the pockets for us trackies.
    I have recently speak to an event organiser pertaining to my interest and manage so see some dates and have set sight to a date. It may be more than 6 months to the actual event but it allows me ample of time to be fully prepared; iron out any teething problems and sourcing sponsors for any materials or goodie bags. Of coz it allow you as a trackie ample of time to prepare your machine and take official leave for this event.

Requirement 60 cars, to cushion the impact of a surge in track fees. Again not withstanding it may have to be open to other makes/models to make up the numbers but hey we are all like mind passionate people in this motorsports scene.

So here we go: *If anyone need to reach me, Whatsapp +65 94526985

Venue: Sepang International Circuit
    Date: 30th June 2018 Saturday
    Time Slot: 9am to 1pm
    Hotel: Tentatively Tune Hotel KLIA for those who require accommodation the day before or if you have suggestion of other places please share. Please indicate "+H" if you require it.
    Price for 1 car + 1 driver: @$360.00
    Additional driver: @$50.00

Remarks: *Feel free to add on your concern and ideals here, i will reply beside it.
    .To highlight again, we may need to open up to other makes/models if cannot hit the minimum.
    . Maybe we could have a joint GTG with Malaysia Evo kakis
    . I will get a Food Truck for the event to be fully paid for on the foods (50-60 meals within 2 hours slot)

1) KL
    2) CL 7788 + hotel
    3)
    4)
    5)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  4. AhBao9388

AhBao9388 Well-Known Member

Ok sad news. dates not available. So GAME OVER!
    Thank you.